Chip Scoggins: Twenty more years will not erase the stain that Clem Haskins oversaw

I don't care how people feel about it. The true colors of many on this board have been shown.

Having good judgment and a basic understanding of right and wrong are very different things.
Sorry, someone who brings Hitler and Stalin into a basketball ethics discussion doesn't have enough balanced sense to recognize true colors or discern the difference.

I don't care how people feel about it. The true colors of many on this board have been shown.

So anyone who dares disagree with your one-man crusade on this issue is a bad person?

So anyone who dares disagree with your one-man crusade on this issue is a bad person?

It's not a one-man crusade. I'm just the most vocal. It's rightfully seen as a shameful episode most everywhere outside of this bubble.

Sorry, someone who brings Hitler and Stalin into a basketball ethics discussion doesn't have enough balanced sense to recognize true colors or discern the difference.

It's an analogy. Have you heard of those? The point is that any Gopher fan ripping on UNC is a textbook example of the pot calling the kettle black. Is that analogy better for you?

It's an analogy. Have you heard of those? The point is that any Gopher fan ripping on UNC is a textbook example of the pot calling the kettle black. Is that analogy better for you?

Totally agree. Thank you. +1.

Disagree.

UNC has not been punished in any way. For much greater sins. Hyposrisy.

Yes it is - but gosh darn, just doesn't get the point across like Hilter and Stalin, does it?
Have you heard of 'hyperbole'?
Frankly, most people who follow NCAA basketball know the whole thing is tainted and don't get quite so sanctimonious about their ethical stances. If I want to align with golden ethics, I don't look to college sports for that. Aren't we all supporting something exploitative?

It's not a one-man crusade. I'm just the most vocal. It's rightfully seen as a shameful episode most everywhere outside of this bubble.

On this thread and the topic in general, you're not alone. In your anal instance on bringing it up anytime someone makes even a passing reference to anything related to 1997, you certainly are.

blah, blah, blah from the dude that doesn't see the hypocrisy of college sports and what the big programs do to monetize said hypocrisy. We just happened to be the little guys (e.g., death sentence to Cleveland State) who didn't do anything different from anyone else but had an administration that was into self-flagellation when it comes to athletics. Propose changes to college athletics and I'll start listening to your one man crusade

blah, blah, blah from the dude that doesn't see the hypocrisy of college sports and what the big programs do to monetize said hypocrisy. We just happened to be the little guys (e.g., death sentence to Cleveland State) who didn't do anything different from anyone else but had an administration that was into self-flagellation when it comes to athletics. Propose changes to college athletics and I'll start listening to your one man crusade

Yes, we're comparable to Cleveland St. Brilliant take. What about Michigan and USC? Are they Cleveland St. too?

One of my favorite parts of the 1997 apologists is the persecution complex that you all have.

On this thread and the topic in general, you're not alone. In your anal instance on bringing it up anytime someone makes even a passing reference to anything related to 1997, you certainly are.

So you get your little panties in a twist because I have plainly stated what I will do, and consistently do exactly that? That's your problem, not mine.

So you get your little panties in a twist because I have plainly stated what I will do, and consistently do exactly that? That's your problem, not mine.
Honestly, you're the one with your panties in a bundle. On and on and on. You must be from Edina!

How do you suppose UNC is internally justifying their run to another FF this weekend, even though the world knows about decades of cheating that put MN Ganglegate to shame?

Level playing field.......

So is the UNC investigation still ongoing or has that been completed? Have they received any sanctions at all?

Top Bottom