B1G NBA Early Declare List

Mo Wagner will return to Michigan

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

And Corey Sanders will return to Rutgers

Guys have until midnight tonight to pull out of draft.

Has or Will Hire Agent (He Gone)
OG Anunoby, Indiana
James Blackmon Jr., Indiana
Thomas Bryant, Indiana
Trevor Thompson, Ohio State
Melo Trimble, Maryland

Declared, Hasn't Hired Agent or Announced Returning to School
Vince Edwards, Purdue
Caleb Swanigan, Purdue
D.J. Wilson, Michigan

Guys have until midnight tonight to pull out of draft.

OG Anunoby, Indiana
Thomas Bryant, Indiana
Melo Trimble, Maryland

Vince Edwards, Purdue
Caleb Swanigan, Purdue
D.J. Wilson, Michigan

SS, do you really think the ACC/Big Ten challenge schedule isn't finalized until the draft deadline goes by?

SS, do you really think the ACC/Big Ten challenge schedule isn't finalized until the draft deadline goes by?

Guessing they have a really good idea of the pairings, but certainly if Swanigan comes back that all but assures the Boilers will host Duke. If both he and Edwards leave, then maybe the Gophers have a shot of hosting Duke.

Guessing they have a really good idea of the pairings, but certainly if Swanigan comes back that all but assures the Boilers will host Duke. If both he and Edwards leave, then maybe the Gophers have a shot of hosting Duke.

So you know where I was getting at? Impressive. Yes, I'm really hoping for Duke. Though if its not Purdue, its going to be Michigan.

Michigan's Wilson to stay in NBA Draft

Vince Edwards returning to Purdue; Bigglie last one waiting to hear

OG Anunoby, Indiana
Thomas Bryant, Indiana
Melo Trimble, Maryland
D.J. Wilson, Michigan

Caleb Swanigan, Purdue

I'm surprised that Wagner is staying and Wilson is going. Wagner was expected to be the higher pick.

I was always surprised by this as I thought Wilson would project as a better NBA player(Better athleticism with flashes of everything else Wagner brought). But what do I know. We'll see what happens.

I kept hearing Wagner would be the higher pick, but Wilson projected to be the better pro, never thought that made sense, but could just be a premium on Bigs in this draft, Wagner does have an interesting skill set

Good, before Michigan landed their stud grad transfer PG Sims, I would have liked to see both Wilson and Wagner to return to see Michigan have a solid, nice little tourney team but after they landed Sims, I felt if Wilson and Wagner returned then they might have even more talent then us and could potentially push us down to #3 in the conference, #4 if Swannigan returns.

Biggie leaving Purdue...good news for the Gophers.

Top Bottom