Kentucky fans going off the deep end

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
Not a newsflash here. ... a significant segment of Kentucky fans are idiots. Death threats and harassing phone calls for ref John Higgins after UK-North Carolina game. They're nutzo to the 9s.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Not a newsflash here. ... Kentucky fans are idiots. Death threats and harassing phone calls for ref John Higgins after UK-North Carolina game. They're nutzo to the 9s.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Apparently the ref owns a roofing company and they have been flooding his company's facebook page with made up bad reviews. Some of them are clever and funny, but a lot of them are definitely over the line. Love my gophers but can't imagine taking it that far, especially considering the fact Kentucky is always good and does cut down the nets every once in awhile

Would be nice to see law enforcement come down on a few of these nuts. Terroristic threats are a crime. I think officiating has declined in the last few years, and have been tempted to "congratulate" a ref or two in my day, but being tempted and actually acting on the rage is a very different ball game.

I know there are decent Kentucky basketball fans out there. However the rude and arrogant Wildcat fans are so numerous (this situation bears out) that is not at all surprising to see that lots of them went over the top. Ever since my 1997 Final Four experience I have "hated" Kentucky basketball!!!

I know there are decent Kentucky basketball fans out there. However the rude and arrogant Wildcat fans are so numerous (this situation bears out) that is not at all surprising to see that lots of them went over the top. Ever since my 1997 Final Four experience I have "hated" Kentucky basketball!!!
You're a newbie to despising Kentucky. My dislike goes back to Racist Adolph and his white hoody teams. I would love to see them change the name of their Arena. Honoring Rupp is the equivalent of cheering for the clan.

Top Bottom