Pioneer Press: Gophers wide receiver Tyler Johnson stands out in spring practices

He seemed disinterested to me

Bummer. I was very excited about MHjr5 when he signed. I was disappointed when I attended a bunch of practices and saw him drop a bunch of passes, but still hopeful. He has the size and speed - hopefully it still clicks for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bummer. I was very excited about MHjr5 when he signed. I was disappointed when I attended a bunch of practices and saw him drop a bunch of passes, but still hopeful. He has the size and speed - hopefully it still clicks for him.

Holland Jr has been with the 1st team every practice this spring and is doing good from what I hear. Time will tell. He was out last Saturday because of 100+ fever. We will see soon

Holland Jr has been with the 1st team every practice this spring and is doing good from what I hear. Time will tell.

Cool. Would love to see him produce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holland Jr has been with the 1st team every practice this spring and is doing good from what I hear. Time will tell. He was out last Saturday because of 100+ fever. We will see soon

Melvin Sr?

Top Bottom