1997 Gophers basketball where are they now? (STrib)

What they don't mention about Quincy is that he's active in his college's alumni board (Education and Human Development). My wife serves with him, and he's so committed to the U in so many ways. We get our best citizens from Arkansas, it seems (e.g. Torii Hunter)!

What they don't mention about Quincy is that he's active in his college's alumni board (Education and Human Development). My wife serves with him, and he's so committed to the U in so many ways. We get our best citizens from Arkansas, it seems (e.g. Torii Hunter)!

Not to get too political here...but Torii has repeatedly spoken out against Latin American ball players and gays. I doubt Quincy wants to be tied to him because they were both born in Arkansas.

Russ Archambault's son, Mason, is a pretty good baller and received quite a bit of attention in South Dakota. He was all-state as a junior last year and led his team to state this year. I watched their first round game against Pierre this year and he is definitely talented. He is undersized at 6' and doesn't appear to have the quickness to play D1, but he can definitely fill it up. It's probably a good thing he lives in Rapid City where few follow the Gophers. I could only imagine the constant comparisons if he lived in the Metro

He is a great face for the U. Great to see ex-players not originally from here who want to call this place home and work to make it better.

Russ Archambault's son, Mason, is a pretty good baller and received quite a bit of attention in South Dakota. He was all-state as a junior last year and led his team to state this year. I watched their first round game against Pierre this year and he is definitely talented. He is undersized at 6' and doesn't appear to have the quickness to play D1, but he can definitely fill it up. It's probably a good thing he lives in Rapid City where few follow the Gophers. I could only imagine the constant comparisons if he lived in the Metro[/QUOTE
My old HS. Have to ask my brother about him.

Top Bottom