OL Jalen Mayfield decommits from Gophers

Spoofin

Reaction score
What was your favorite Jalen Mayfield moment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Per his Twitter account:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

damn, looks like a michigan offer took him away. cant blame the kid. best of Luck to him.

And he commits to Michigan in 3-2-1 . . . . ?

Can't believe Michigan offered a weight room project.

Good luck at Michigan...why commit in first place? If you wanted the Michigan offer why not wait a little longer

Good luck at Michigan...why commit in first place? If you wanted the Michigan offer why not wait a little longer
He must have taken PJ's message to heart and truly wanted to be elite. [emoji41]
It's hard to knock a kid for choosing a helmet school over us. Good luck to the young man.

crap there goes our 14th ranking ;)

He wasn't gonna make the starting lineup anyway, who was he kidding committing here anyway??:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Booooo

Here's to Richter, Teague and Okonji dominating him.

In 25 words what does Michigan have to offer that we don't?

It is a bummer. Before he bailed, Gophs were sitting mid-60s based on AVG rating. It's early everyone. If Gophs settle somewhere in the 40-50 range in the end, I'll be pretty happy.

It is a bummer. Before he bailed, Gophs were sitting mid-60s based on AVG rating. It's early everyone. If Gophs settle somewhere in the 40-50 range in the end, I'll be pretty happy.

Yes I'm sure 85 average is mid 60's. Stop trolling

In 25 words what does Michigan have to offer that we don't?

it's michigan.

resume 1: michigan, resume 2: minnesota.

if you weren't living in the twin cities, which would you choose? be honest.

85 average? Huh? AVG commit rating on Rivals is 2.63 stars with him. That ranks about mid 60s right now.

Because of 1 unrated recruit, otherwise its a 3 star average. But I didn't expect you to be bright enough to figure that out. For someone who doesn't care about rankings, you sure care about the rankings.

Because of 1 unrated recruit, otherwise its a 3 star average. But I didn't expect you to be bright enough to figure that out. For someone who doesn't care about rankings, you sure care about the rankings.

I'm the not so bright one? That's pretty much how it works, Einstein.

Never said I didn't care about the rankings, just states I'd be pretty happy if Gophs end up in the 40-50 range. It's fun now, but pretty meaningless for teams like the Gophs.

People cr**ming themselves about a March ranking that is so prone to changes need a bit of a reality check. If Fleck can hold a 3 star AVG, Gophs most likely end up in the 40-50 range.

Who even brought up rankings besides you? Bringing up average star rankings is just as irrelevant as team rankings right now because some schopls have 1 or 2 commits. If they sign a full class and maintain the average they have now they'll end up in the 30-35 range.

I don't want to say PJs seat is warm with this decommit, but our man Coyle might be putting out some feelers.

So we don't count some recruits - kinda like how some wins don't count? I am getting confused. Just tell me how we did when it is all over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So we should include a player in the player in the rankings that a site hasn't evaluated yet? That's a N/A not a 0 Spoofin figure it out. Unless of course you think he's a 0 star recruit because you're Claeysite.

I'm the not so bright one? That's pretty much how it works, Einstein.

Never said I didn't care about the rankings, just states I'd be pretty happy if Gophs end up in the 40-50 range. It's fun now, but pretty meaningless for teams like the Gophs.

People cr**ming themselves about a March ranking that is so prone to changes need a bit of a reality check. If Fleck can hold a 3 star AVG, Gophs most likely end up in the 40-50 range.

You've went on this ranking tangent several times already since the 2018 class started. You have no idea where they are going to end up in the rankings 10 months from now. Many players will see their rankings adjusted by then.

A 3 star average also puts them in the 30s, not the 40s or 50s. Yes, you prove over and over again why you are the worst poster on here.

Top Bottom