Hey Showalter.....karma is a you know what....

cheeseheadgophfan

Reaction score
You gonna discount double check now?

Screw you Badgers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You gonna discount double check now?

Screw you Badgers!

Drunk Skunks whining how he traveled on the game winner. They take the prize for the worst fans in the Big and it is always amazing how happy I am every time they lose. F Becky.

Josh Gasser tweeted out before the shot saying how it's almost too easy for Wisconsin to make it to the final four, whoops.

Guess I see it different. Great story to tell as he is older. Hits a three to tie game, double checks a hall of fame qb,? Pretty fun game. Some fans take more pleasure in badgers losing then us winning.

Guess I see it different. Great story to tell as he is older. Hits a three to tie game, double checks a hall of fame qb,? Pretty fun game. Some fans take more pleasure in badgers losing then us winning.

Yup, "us" Gopher fans
Who do you think you're fooling?

No whining from me. It was not a travel and the game was officiated very well. Great 4 year run by the UW seniors. If a class like that at the U happens they would build statues.

Tip of the hat to the Badger seniors for a great career. But I am happy has-been Frank Kaminsky won't have anything to ***** about on twitter anymore.

No whining from me. It was not a travel and the game was officiated very well. Great 4 year run by the UW seniors. If a class like that at the U happens they would build statues.
Maybe not that extreme but wed be proud. Just like badger fans are

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

It was quite a game. It should have never have made it to overtime. UF went into a shell and the Badgers executed to get it to overtime. Have to give them credit. That being said, nice to see them get some heartache.

I'll go further. I was happy to see brad Davison and Nate ruevers lose in the state tournament. Just warming up to hope they lose the next four years!

Badgers are who they are. Somehow they find ways to get it done. I respect that. Showalter doing the Rodgers thing was funny. Will be surprised if the Gators win their next game. Fla's guard play was very, very good on both sides of the court.

It will be interesting to see how the Badgers fare next season as they lose a ton.

Badgers...

Great run by the Badgers. I always cheer for the B10 in the NCAA's. Hopefully, we're relevant at some point.

Great run by the Badgers. I always cheer for the B10 in the NCAA's. Hopefully, we're relevant at some point.

Breaking news...we were relevant all season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We'll see what we can do about getting this year's highlight reel sent down to you. Sorry you missed a great season!

Then surely Wisconsin will build statues too, as this is fairly unprecedented success for them.

Sorry for the confusion on relevancy... I am a season ticket holder, saw most of our home games, including the B10 tourney, so no need for a highlight reel. We had a great season, but we are not relevant in the NCAA's like Wisconsin has been for the past several years. Those are the days I am anxious for and hope I live to see.

As a Gopher fan you don't know how happy I am to see Haye's and Koenig's eligibility expire.

Sorry for the confusion on relevancy... I am a season ticket holder, saw most of our home games, including the B10 tourney, so no need for a highlight reel. We had a great season, but we are not relevant in the NCAA's like Wisconsin has been for the past several years. Those are the days I am anxious for and hope I live to see.

I am sure you will see that run in the NCAA's next year, we have a ton back and adding a lot as well. They are going to be experienced and a lot tougher imo! With that said, I remember watching last night and saw that Showalter was guarding Hill, crazy to think that Showalter was a walk on while Kasey Hill was a McDonald's All-American. As a Badger fan I am disappointed but still happy to see the success. Nobody thought they were going to be in the sweet 16, 4 straight sweet 16 appearances by those seniors is pretty amazing. Cheers!

Badgers are who they are. Somehow they find ways to get it done. I respect that. Showalter doing the Rodgers thing was funny. Will be surprised if the Gators win their next game. Fla's guard play was very, very good on both sides of the court.

It will be interesting to see how the Badgers fare next season as they lose a ton.

I wonder how many times we have heard that over the last 20 years. LOL.

I've always wondered why Aaron Rodgers copied Freddie Mitchell.

Each person has to determine what that means to them. I would think winning the conference a couple times in 7-8 years and near the top every year as well as making the tourney nearly every year. Putting a guy in the NBA every other year would be good as well.

Honest question, what would the Gophers have to do in your mind to be relevant?

Perhaps winning an NCAA tournament game now and again, and making the Sweet 16 once in a while. This year, the Gophers' relevance (outside the B1G) was being the team most picked to be upset in the first round.

Let's not take our eyes off the prize. The badgers lost hilariously. Hopefully the local recruits are on par with illikainen and the program starts dropping.

I wonder how many times we have heard that over the last 20 years. LOL.

Bo Ryan isn't coaching anymore, and they might have to rely on underclassmen more heavily than in the past. They lose 114 out of 200 minutes played per game in their 4 seniors. They return only 3 players who average more than 15 minutes a game. I haven't checked, but I'd guess they're losing more production than anyone else in the Big Ten. Michigan State, Maryland, Iowa, and Minnesota should all be better next year after losing relatively little.

Shilling for Wisconsin in your first post doesn't make a great impression.

Perhaps winning an NCAA tournament game now and again, and making the Sweet 16 once in a while. This year, the Gophers' relevance (outside the B1G) was being the team most picked to be upset in the first round.

We also suffered an injury to a starter less than a week before the game.

Honest question, what would the Gophers have to do in your mind to be relevant?
To stay injury free next year. There was the Al Nolen year with Blake, we could have been great without Al's injury. Then Mbakwe's knee injury. Imagine if the games played by Nigel Hayes and Mbakwe's had been switched and Trevor was playing 100 or so straight games for the gophers

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

We also suffered an injury to a starter less than a week before the game.

Valid excuse, but does not answer GopherFan's question about gaining relevance around the country.

Top Bottom