VIDEO: P.J. Fleck, Gopher Football Players Visit U of M Masonic Children's Hospital

Did Fleck try to wrestle anyone? Very cool video -love to see this.

In the beginning, when PJ created culture, the earth was formless and desolate. The raging ocean that covered everything was engulfed in total darkness, and the Spirit of God was moving over the water. Then PJ commanded, “Let there be fast paced practice ”—and fast paced practice appeared. PJ was pleased with what he saw. Then he separated the nektons from the farmers alliances, and he named the practice “Elite” and "nothing that has ever been seen before” Evening passed and morning came—that was the first day.

Then PJ commanded, “Let there be a dome to divide the culture and make it one that is giving and serving to the community”—and it was done. So PJ made a hospital, and he took players to visit and he invented what was called a "hospital visit." He named the visit “Elite.” Evening passed and morning came—that was the second day.

Bravo. My Fleck-o-meter just moved.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Love it. Great community outreach for the team and for the U. Rewarding for all involved.

Well done coach/team!

Very classy to reach out to innocent kids fighting to survive. Inspire strength in them and make them feel part of he team. Anybody who criticizes visiting children's hospitals probably lives a very unhappy life.

WHY IS HE YELLING AT THE CHILDREN!?

kind of sweet at the end there. i hope this guy is successful.

i hope i get to quit saying "i hope this guy is successful" in my lifetime.

Settle down.

The worst thing a parent can experience is the illness or death of their child. The kids' suffering is hard for the average person to imagine and is enough to make many people lose their religion. I hope the kids got at least small lift out of the visit from the nutty coach, and the players received a life lesson that whatever they face in school, in practice, life in general they should remember how hard these little guys and their families are fighting. Experiences like that can help gain perspective about life and not sweating the small stuff. And it's all small stuff.

I really like to see things like this publicized by the football program. Nicely done. I hope we see more of this so that the non sports fans understand the good the coaches and players do off the field.

Settle down.

The worst thing a parent can experience is the illness or death of their child. The kids' suffering is hard for the average person to imagine and is enough to make many people lose their religion. I hope the kids got at least small lift out of the visit from the nutty coach, and the players received a life lesson that whatever they face in school, in practice, life in general they should remember how hard these little guys and their families are fighting. Experiences like that can help gain perspective about life and not sweating the small stuff. And it's all small stuff.

Thanks for letting me know that.

The reason I didn't settle down is you just had to take a very positive moment and make it into something critical about Fleck. Maybe YOU should settle down.

Thanks for letting me know that.

The reason I didn't settle down is you just had to take a very positive moment and make it into something critical about Fleck. Maybe YOU should settle down.

Critical? It was a quip about our silly coach that does silly things. You're far too serious. You and Van Klomp room together?

Top Bottom