All Things 2017 Sweet 16 and Elite 8 Games Thread

Stan

Reaction score
Good first game, Oregon with a close 1 point win as Michigan's run comes to a close.

Two games, two great finishes!

The Sweet 16 games are always my favorite. I feel like we get the best matchups and there are four games a night.

Go Gophers!!

That was one of the worst last possessions I've ever seen a team have. Wow.

Jon K. said it well on Twitter: Gonzaga looked like they were trying to play through the quicksand you try to run through in your nightmares, but they found a way to make one more play than West Virginia.

That was amazing. I get frustrated when announcers ALWAYS say-" they don't need a three here" but this time they didn't need a three - they had plenty of time and the Zags were going to give the 2 pointer.

KU putting on an absolute clinic.

Their offense is unstoppable so far this Tournament.

Go Gophers!!

Jayhawks almost doubled up Purdue in the second half, outscoring them 51-26. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terrible night for the Big10. But in the world of Gopher fans getting punched in the nuts, I'm sure Wisconsin wil win tomorrow.

Sean Miller's a good coach, but man has he under-achieved in the post season.

That Baldy McBalderson guy sure can coach, eh Souhan?

Think Sean Miller is a good coach but have seen Arizona blow late game situations in the tourney a few times.

Can't blow a 7 pt lead with 3 minutes to go. felt gopher-esque

W Va & Zona

Both the West Virginia and Arizona final possessions were brutal.

JP Macura, bummer he did not stay in town.

Sean Miller's a good coach, but man has he under-achieved in the post season.

That Baldy McBalderson guy sure can coach, eh Souhan?

Baldy McWimperson, get it right.

Baldy McWimperson, get it right.

My bad. I tried googling it, but only the original article comes up. not the epic drunken blog post that Souhan followed up with.

For Florida to be ahead right now is quite the achievement after how the first 12 or so minutes went. They were down by 11 at one point.

How does UCLA lose when they have a player better than Steph Curry?

Lots of dumb fouls and turnovers by the Badgers tonight.

Vitto Brown fouled out with almost 8 minutes left. If Pitino left a main guy in with that much time left, the media turds in this town would already have columns posted about how stupid that was.

Top Bottom