Claeys Vs Fleck

I don't think Fleck will be successful as a coach because he got a divorce. It tells me a lot about him as a person even though I've never spoke to him.

Yeah, divorce is so uncommon in the U.S.. I can see why you'd use it as a measuring tool.

Yeah, divorce is so uncommon in the U.S.. I can see why you'd use it as a measuring tool.
We should use divorce as a measuring stick for big jobs, like President of the United States or CEO of a Property Development company or...

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

We should use divorce as a measuring stick for big jobs, like President of the United States or CEO of a Property Development company or...

Agreed only 50% of couples get divorced those who don't though that means they are truly elite people and those who do get divorces are bad people.

Agreed only 50% of couples get divorced those who don't though that means they are truly elite people and those who do get divorces are bad people.
What if you got married and got divorced because your wife decided to "play for the other team?"

What if you got married and got divorced because your wife decided to "play for the other team?"

Should ask MennoSota he seems to be the GH expert on judging men's characters on divorces.

LOL, oh wait a minute. You're serious.

I don't think Fleck will be successful as a coach because he got a divorce. It tells me a lot about him as a person even though I've never spoke to him.
boy, he may be very successful, but that doesn't mean you should view him as a better person than Claeys. Claeys has shown personal integrity. Fleck has shown failed personal relationships. I respect Claeys more than Fleck. You seem to struggle with this difference.

If Claeys had one more win last year, he would have kept his job!

Fleck will leave MN as soon as he gets a legit SEC offer or comparable!

boy, he may be very successful, but that doesn't mean you should view him as a better person than Claeys. Claeys has shown personal integrity. Fleck has shown failed personal relationships. I respect Claeys more than Fleck. You seem to struggle with this difference.

You have no clue if Claeys has more personal integrity than Fleck you just don't. Go ahead and keep thinking you do though.

You have no clue if Claeys has more personal integrity than Fleck you just don't. Go ahead and keep thinking you do though.
Of course I don't. Neither do you. We have opinions. I have shared my opinion as the OP stated.

I'd say us in the northern Minnesota region never bought into Kill & Claeys, sorry, plus NDSU was on fire last 5-6 years. Pj Fleck brings the energy and much more likeable than those other 2 and recruiting more on a national level.. That's what I see.

If Claeys had one more win last year, he would have kept his job!

Fleck will leave MN as soon as he gets a legit SEC offer or comparable!

Well, that would mean he elevated the Gophs program to consistent 9+ win regular seasons. That would be awesome. If he does (hope so) I seriously think he would not be going anywhere. Likes living in a large Metro area, prefers Midwest (family).

I'd say us in the northern Minnesota region never bought into Kill & Claeys, sorry, plus NDSU was on fire last 5-6 years. Pj Fleck brings the energy and much more likeable than those other 2 and recruiting more on a national level.. That's what I see.
Bison nation isn't Northern Minnesota, it's Dakota swamp. [emoji41]

Claeys is a glutton (weight), a sloth (weight), and prideful (obviously). 3/7 deadly sins.

Bison nation isn't Northern Minnesota, it's Dakota swamp. [emoji41]

BisoNation is Alexandria to Brainerd (Joe Haeg Colts) to Bemidji (Noah Gindorff) and towards Fargo..... and with NDSU not getting an invite to Mountain West of MAC (because NDSU would dominate day 1) the addition of Pj Fleck has made a lot of DUAL NDSU/Gopher fans, time to embrace it!

Claeys is a glutton (weight), a sloth (weight), and prideful (obviously). 3/7 deadly sins.
Or a thyroid problem and loyal to a fault.

Can't hate on a garage sale junky.

Do you think former Ms Fleck appreciated a guy who refused to work through grief with her and immersed himself in work instead? Then when he wouldn't work through the issues he turns around and marries someone else only months after the divorce. Fleck sounds like a top notch guy.

BisoNation is Alexandria to Brainerd (Joe Haeg Colts) to Bemidji (Noah Gindorff) and towards Fargo..... and with NDSU not getting an invite to Mountain West of MAC (because NDSU would dominate day 1) the addition of Pj Fleck has made a lot of DUAL NDSU/Gopher fans, time to embrace it!
Meh..a bunch of beet farmers...

Or he's obese because he eats unhealthy foods and exercises as much as a dead person.

Look at Kill and Limegrover 6 yrs ago. I think they must've had a thyroid issue, too.
He must have attended St Johns in Collegeville for undergrad. [emoji41]

Or a thyroid problem and loyal to a fault.

Can't hate on a garage sale junky.

Do you think former Ms Fleck appreciated a guy who refused to work through grief with her and immersed himself in work instead? Then when he wouldn't work through the issues he turns around and marries someone else only months after the divorce. Fleck sounds like a top notch guy.

Or he's obese because he eats unhealthy foods and exercises as much as a dead person.

Look at Kill and Limegrover 6 yrs ago. I think they must've had a thyroid issue, too.

Yup Claes is a ****ty person because he's fat because that's all I know about his personal life.

I'd rather enjoy a pizza and beer with Claeys than hear a bunch of chirping about some acronym that doesn't make sense. If you liked the kid that stood in front of the mirror admiring himself, then Fleck's probably your buddy.

So saying I don't expect last year's teams to be exactly the same as this year's teams like you seem to expect, is 'so ridiculous'. Good one.

Play dumb all you want. However, you do understand the point of that post. There is no reason for the Gophers not to win 7 games this year. Based on where those teams were this past year, they are each winnable. Of course, with a new coach, you have lowered expectations for victories and recruits. Now, losing a recruit is nothing to be concerned about (it's not in March), although with Claeys you would have sounded alarms. Further, getting a commitment from Perham who no one has heard of is now cause for celebration, time to RTB (hope in a few years this player is wildly successful). Yet, you and Johnny would have been the first to bemoan the recruit had Claeys got the commitment because the guy didn't have 4 stars and no P5 schools had offered.

Just funny to see how your standards change to fit your narrative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Play dumb all you want. However, you do understand the point of that post. There is no reason for the Gophers not to win 7 games this year. Based on where those teams were this past year, they are each winnable. Of course, with a new coach, you have lowered expectations for victories and recruits. Now, losing a recruit is nothing to be concerned about (it's not in March), although with Claeys you would have sounded alarms. Further, getting a commitment from Perham who no one has heard of is now cause for celebration, time to RTB (hope in a few years this player is wildly successful), yet you and Johnny would have been the first to bemoan the recruit because the guy didn't have 4 stars and no P5 schools had offered.

Just funny to see how your standards change to fit your narrative.

Sure there's a lot of reason's they might not win 7 this year. #1 is talent. The Gophers have had 2-4 players drafted in the NFL the last 3 years and that'll likely happen again at the end of April. On top of that they've had several end up on practice squads as undrafted free agents. How many of next year's SR's will be drafted or have any NFL potential? It's possible they won't have any. Lingen is their best shot, but he has to stay healthy, and that's a big if right now. Richardson is a good player but he's 5'10" and I can't remember the last time a DT that was that short made it. That's it. But sure this upcoming team is super talented and deep...

I didn't have to sound alarms about Claeys losing recruits in March because he didn't have any verbal commits before April. What standards have changed?

This is the first commit Fleck has got without another p5 offer. If he every other recruit has 0 p5 offers then yes I would be concerned about his recruiting as should every other fan.

Go to a search engine, i.e. "Google" or "Yahoo", type "Deadspin Fleck Rumors lawsuit".

Have fun, I sure did. A lot of smoke, that's for sure. :eek:

Top Bottom