Claeys Vs Fleck

No, see Spoof has credibility and you don't. <b>I don't particularly like Spoof </b>but he's no troll like you.

Well, that was uncalled for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL, I am addressing the thread. You are trolling me because it bothers you that I think Claeys is a better person than Fleck. Let it go and stop stalking me.

If only that made him a better coach...too bad...

I know you are butt what am I? Jeez dude, you just need to sign off and cut your losses. It will be OK, you can still post here just no one will ever take you seriously.
I don't think anyone takes you seriously with your steaming hot takes.

I don't think anyone takes you seriously with your steaming hot takes.

Steaming hot these days with the kids is pretty good. Not sure you know what you are talking about before, but definitely know you have no clue now.

It might, we don't have the sample size yet to find out. Should we take their first full season records as the decider?

No, we should measure blown half time leads, trophy games won and clock management over their entire head coaching careers.

It might, we don't have the sample size yet to find out. Should we take their first full season records as the decider?

Let me know when Claeys gets 4 years as a head coach, builds a program from scratch, and leads them to the cotton bowl....oh wait no AD will ever hire him as a head coach ever again.

Let me know when Claeys gets 4 years as a head coach, builds a program from scratch, and leads them to the cotton bowl....oh wait no AD will ever hire him as a head coach ever again.

He said multiple times he never wanted to be a head coach. When he was thrust into that position he lead the team to the 2nd most wins in what... 50 years? In an actual power 5 conference. Who cares what Fleck has done at a lower level. You can't compare. Let's see him do it at the B1G level. Until then you have zero ground to stand on in your argument.

No, we should measure blown half time leads, trophy games won and clock management over their entire head coaching careers.

9 wins. You are a troll. Are you even a gophers fan? It's in extreme doubt.

For what it's worth Johnnyboy18, I'm on your side. You are not a troll.

9 wins. You are a troll. Are you even a gophers fan? It's in extreme doubt.

Rutgers - 0-9 in the BIG, 2-10 overall
Purdue - 1-8 in the BIG, 3-9 overall
Illinois - 2-7 in the BIG, 3-9 overall
Maryland - 3-6 in the BIG, 6-6 overall
Northwestern - 5-4 in the BIG, 6-6 overall

Made my account in 2012 envisioning the Gophers firing Claeys as coach and Fleck being names as coach you caught me! Just not as big fan of the previous coach as some others here.

He said multiple times he never wanted to be a head coach. When he was thrust into that position he lead the team to the 2nd most wins in what... 50 years? In an actual power 5 conference. Who cares what Fleck has done at a lower level. You can't compare. Let's see him do it at the B1G level. Until then you have zero ground to stand on in your argument.

So why keep a guy at head coach who doesn't want to be head coach? Because he finished 4th in the B1G west with guys who mostly committed to Kill. Try to see the big picture

If only that made him a better coach...too bad...
Claeys is a very good coach. Best Defense Minnesota had in decades.
I hope UMN does great under Fleck's leadership. I simply don't think he's a better person than Claeys.

GWG you just don't get it. According to bottlebass if you coach a team from a non power 5 conference and take them to a New Years Day 6 bowl that isn't impressive. Winning a Holiday Bowl though that is something spectacular in comparison.

Well that was a worthless three minutes of reading the last three pages that I'll never get back....

GWG you just don't get it. According to bottlebass if you coach a team from a non power 5 conference and take them to a New Years Day 6 bowl that isn't impressive. Winning a Holiday Bowl though that is something spectacular in comparison.

Also, for some reason Bottlebass seems to think beating bad P5 teams counts as real wins. He is so cra-cra he actually believes our 9* win season was a 9 win season. Looney. Bird. He doesn't get beating those MAC teams is so much more impressive.

Rutgers - 0-9 in the BIG, 2-10 overall
Purdue - 1-8 in the BIG, 3-9 overall
Illinois - 2-7 in the BIG, 3-9 overall
Maryland - 3-6 in the BIG, 6-6 overall
Northwestern - 5-4 in the BIG, 6-6 overall

Remind me who WMU beat and their records against P5 teams. Why do those count and ours don't?

#AllWinsMatter

Did you really just try to argue that losing a game is as impressive as winning a game?

So why keep a guy at head coach who doesn't want to be head coach? Because he finished 4th in the B1G west with guys who mostly committed to Kill. <b>Try to see the big picture</b>

I'm sure he is trying to look at the big picture, but we all can't be as level headed as you when it comes to looking at TC and PJF objectively.

Making fun of Claeys' weight, dress, looks, speech, and mannerisms is funny and encouraged, but talking about Fleck's divorce is crossing the line? Got it.

I never said making fun of those things is ok strawman.

Top Bottom