@ Maryland
MICHIGAN
@ Michigan
@ Michigan State
NEBRASKA
@ Nebraska
NORTHWESTERN
@ Northwestern
Jan. 20: vs. Ohio State (Madison Square Garden)
PENN STATE
PURDUE
@ Purdue
RUTGERS
@ Wisconsin

Grand canyon plays at Illinois on December 30 per their schedule release.

Thanks. Can you cut & paste rest of GC non-con schedule here? Can't access all of it on Twitter, and still not on their web site. Thanks.

Someone with Southern University posted a picture on Twitter with their schedule, and it says they will be playing at Illinois on Nov. 10, likely as part of the MTE because they also play at Marshall. It also seems to indicate that North Carolina Central and UT Martin are involved in the Illinois MTE as well. Southern will also play at Iowa on Dec. 10.

https://twitter.com/jag_geauxteam/status/878668023602786304

Gophers may host Alabama A&M, last year's dead last team in KenPom rankings

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
If Gophers play Alabama A&M, it would be the dreaded double whammy. Not only is A&M a likely SOS crippler, the Bulldogs also are ineligible for the 2018 NCAA Tournament.

If Gophers play Alabama A&M, it would be the dreaded double whammy. Not only is A&M a likely SOS crippler, the Bulldogs also are ineligible for the 2018 NCAA Tournament.

Yuck. I assume the Gophers have no real say in who they get for these 'tournaments'?

Yuck. I assume the Gophers have no real say in who they get for these 'tournaments'?

Pretty much. Sometimes if lucky 1 of the 2 is a decent opponent, but this looks like a pair of cupcakes for Gophers no matter how it's sliced.

Gophers get Alabama A&M and Western Carolina

Gophers will host Alabama A&M and Western Carolina as part of Barclays Center Classic. A&M was the worst team in Division I last season (#351) according to both RPI and KenPom rankings.

Penn State releases non-conference schedule

Gophers will host Alabama A&M and Western Carolina as part of Barclays Center Classic. A&M was the worst team in Division I last season (#351) according to both RPI and KenPom rankings.

Damn was really, really hoping to avoid Alabama A&M. That's gonna be an SOS killer. I don't see how we end up with a better OOC SOS with them being on it.

Northwestern season opener

Nov. 10 v. Loyola Maryland at the Rosemont Horizon.

Badgers draw Baylor in CBE Hall of Fame Classic

Top Bottom