All Things 2017-18 B1G Schedules

Cross off Ball State as MSU'S pk80 home opponent. They have drawn Oregon to go with Oklahoma. Bucknell board seems to think that Stony Brook is a pk80 team. Implied that UConn is one of their two road games, which means MSU could be a possibility. Regardless, MSU tends to release complete non conf schedule when big ten releases conf schedule. So expect whole MSU non conf to be out tomorrow.

Cross off Ball State as MSU'S pk80 home opponent. They have drawn Oregon to go with Oklahoma. Bucknell board seems to think that Stony Brook is a pk80 team. Implied that UConn is one of their two road games, which means MSU could be a possibility. Regardless, MSU tends to release complete non conf schedule when big ten releases conf schedule. So expect whole MSU non conf to be out tomorrow.

Thanks for the update.

Indiana will host Fort Wayne

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

All B1G non-conference schedules are complete

With the exception of Michigan State, which will add 1 more game at a later date. The Gophers non-conference schedule currently checking in at #7 in the Big Ten.

Overall, I can't express enough how awful the Big Ten's non-conference scheduling is this year, very unbecoming of the nation's most prestigious athletic conference.

With the exception of Michigan State, which will add 1 more game at a later date. The Gophers non-conference schedule currently checking in at #7 in the Big Ten.

Overall, I can't express enough how awful the Big Ten's non-conference scheduling is this year, very unbecoming of the nation's most prestigious athletic conference.

Wow, if our schedule is considered middle of the road, I hate to see which schools have a worse one than ours? Which schools have officially released their Non Conference schedules?

Wow, if our schedule is considered middle of the road, I hate to see which schools have a worse one than ours? Which schools have officially released their Non Conference schedules?

See above.

All have released their schedules, but Michigan State indicated it will add one more game.

Seems like collective decision to go soft with the short season and starting with conference games in early December. It's a new reality for them. I think with Gophers experience they could have gone much stronger. Much tougher decision with inexperienced teams.

Seems like collective decision to go soft with the short season and starting with conference games in early December. It's a new reality for them. I think with Gophers experience they could have gone much stronger. Much tougher decision with inexperienced teams.

Coaches will always take an excuse and run with it. ... see Pitino's passive-aggressive "injuries weren't an excuse for loss to Middle Tennessee" but he brings it up anyways.

I tend to agree with you that's what happened this year, but I have noticed the last couple years Big Ten teams, overall, are scheduling softer. The SEC, on the other hand, is going the other direction.

Top Bottom