Scholarship Seating Spring Game Tailgate

West Fargo Gopher Fan

Section 114 Row 2
Reaction score
Got this email today about a FREE tailgate that is RSVP. Sounds interesting and I don't think they have done this before. I'm gonna go. Anyone else get this email and have thoughts?

Would be great if the U started giving season ticket holders perks the general public didn't get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I got one. Picked up a couple of tickets. Go Gophers

Would be great if the U started giving season ticket holders perks the general public didn't get.

Well there was the big February announcement that had us on the edge of our seats.

Then the announcement was there was going to be an announcement this summer.

Got this email today about a FREE tailgate that is RSVP. Sounds interesting and I don't think they have done this before. I'm gonna go. Anyone else get this email and have thoughts?

Did it last year. It was held outside in the open end in front of the big gates. Same deal except different AD and coach. Both spoke and then milled about and talked with those who attended. Nice spread with dogs and hamburgers...thought the beer was free but I might be mistaken.

Well there was the big February announcement that had us on the edge of our seats.

Then the announcement was there was going to be an announcement this summer.

Don't forget the announcement about forming a committee ... to talk about things...

I got the email too.

It is going to be up in the DQ club.

"buffet style brunch"

"hear from Director of Athletics Mark Coyle and Gopher Head Football Coach PJ Fleck prior to the Spring Game"

I'll give them credit, this is a pretty nice bit of outreach we didn't see in the past.

I got the email too.

"buffet style brunch"

"hear from Director of Athletics Mark Coyle and Gopher Head Football Coach PJ Fleck prior to the Spring Game"

I'll give them credit, this is a pretty nice bit of outreach we didn't see in the past.

See post #5. Did it last year.

I got the email too.

"buffet style brunch"

Good choice moving it inside this year instead of outside like last year. It was a bit chilly with the breeze last year.

They do, the same seat at every game in the section of the ticket holders choice.

They do, the same seat at every game in the section of the ticket holders choice.

Well "of choice" is kinda relative.

And the premium for JUST that is kinda questionable in recent years considering stubhub total prices.

I like my tickets but the benefits of being a season ticket holder as prices have gone up... and nothing else, have been questionable.

I'll be going as well...and I don't remember them doing this last year, sorry. I think it's a great idea!

Dropped my tickets and still go the email. Open to anyone as long as you RSVP.

I'll be going as well...and I don't remember them doing this last year, sorry. I think it's a great idea!

Well, they did have it last year...not sure how they picked who got invites but I did and attended. It was a nice event.

I just saw the email this morning. Clicked the link and it's full. So it filled pretty fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom