All Things Clifton Moore (2017 PF) Thread

And here's the other spring recruiting option that no one has mentioned. Guys getting out of their signings to other schools with coaching changes. It's how we got Murphy.

since this appears to be a wish list, just add Michael Porter to the discussion

since this appears to be a wish list, just add Michael Porter to the discussion
How about Coach K retires from Duke, Gard quits Wisconsin and replaces him, and Ethan Happ wants to transfer to Minnesota?

Random list? Seems random.

I'd take him as he is big and apparently good. Can't say I knew he existed before today. Size would be helpful and long term I think he would help since he isn't a grad transfer.

With so many scholarships coming available for 2018, we'll have plenty of youth. I'd like a transitional bit between Lynch departing and Oturu arriving (aside from curry)

Michael Porter has narrowed his list to 4 after his release.

I'd imagine it'd be a tough sell to get Moore to come here with a 3rd Team All B1G PF who will be a Junior and a Sophomore PF who showed flashes of being really good and High School Jr PF (could be a C) who is rated top 50/60 in the nation already committed. From his profile, it looks like Ole Miss and Northwestern were previously involved with him before he pledged to IU. This YouTube video (against less than stellar competition) suggests he might be able to play Small Forward. His shot certainly isn't great, but I am intrigued by how well he moves and handles the ball at 6'10. I'd be pretty happy if Moore became a Gopher.

<div style="position:relative;height:0;padding-bottom:56.25%"><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OgfUeZlu0UA?ecver=2" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" style="position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

He better have a better mix tape than this one. Didn't look like more than a gunner.

How about Coach K retires from Duke, Gard quits Wisconsin and replaces him, and Ethan Happ wants to transfer to Minnesota?

How about the NBA enters a lockout, the NCAA changes their rules on amateur status, and Lebron realizes he never had that college experience and chooses to live with his long-lost aunt in Minnesota?

Top Bottom