Will a Big Ten team win the National Championship this year?

Will a Big Ten team win the National Championship this year?

• Yes

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • No

Votes: 36 87.8%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I've got my money on Villanova.

Don't think any of the 3 remaining will win it all but do think there is a good chance at least one of them (unfortunately probably Wisconsin given their region) makes it to the final 4.

I wouldn't bet against Michigan right now. Wolverines keep playing like this they can win the whole thing. Think they're the best shot for B1G.

Have been high on Purdue all season, but I'm not sure they can get by Kansas. Kansas-Michigan would be a great regional final, I think.

If Happ gets to travel all over the paint the way he did during the Big Ten season, and Bronson K gets hot, Wisconsin wins it all.

I agree, something about them the past few years where they just beat up the competition and move on...the east is theirs to lose....I could see them easlity in to the final 4 and then who knows.....wow, that would be stunning, just twist that knife in us

I can't see Wisconsin getting to FF. Haven't seen much of Florida or Baylor, but was very impressed with SC. I don't see them matching up well with SC, especially Thornwell.

If Happ gets to travel all over the paint the way he did during the Big Ten season, and Bronson K gets hot, Wisconsin wins it all.
Is it possible he is really not travelling? Why would there be a grand conspiracy in the NCAA to let Ethan Happ travel?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Is it possible he is really not travelling? Why would there be a grand conspiracy in the NCAA to let Ethan Happ travel?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Frank the Tank became an NBA draft pick because of his constant travelling in the paint. Happ is next in line.

I also noticed the Badgers have ended up ahead of the Gophers, In the top 4 of the conference, and in the NCAA tourney for 20 years straight. I gotta believe it's a conspiracy. They have done it all that time using Minnesota players not worthy of a Minnesota offer. I friggen hate conspiracies. The only way that the Gophers numerically end up in front of the Badgas is if you guys consider changing conference affiliation! Trying to help...Happ does travel sometimes just like every other player does. Sometimes 2nd team all-Americans get the benefit of the doubt.

I also noticed the Badgers have ended up ahead of the Gophers, In the top 4 of the conference, and in the NCAA tourney for 20 years straight. I gotta believe it's a conspiracy. They have done it all that time using Minnesota players not worthy of a Minnesota offer. I friggen hate conspiracies. The only way that the Gophers numerically end up in front of the Badgas is if you guys consider changing conference affiliation! Trying to help...Happ does travel sometimes just like every other player does. Sometimes 2nd team all-Americans get the benefit of the doubt.

Did you have anything intelligent to say?

I would have voted yes but then Michigan just lost. They were the hot team. Now there is no chance.

Seeing where we're at right now, my answer is no. No, no, no, no, no, no. For the love of God, please no. Anything but yes. Please.

Will a B1G team win a national championship before 2020?

Top Bottom