Jamir Harris last night

Not only this, but his nickname in school is Mr Perfect, he wears a dress shirt and tie to class every day and sits in the front row.

I'm glad he sounds like a young man who really has his act together, but, as far as sartorial style, that may not be a choice. He attends a private school and, from the looks of their web page, they appear to have a dress code.

I'm glad he sounds like a young man who really has his act together, but, as far as sartorial style, that may not be a choice. He attends a private school and, from the looks of their web page, they appear to have a dress code.

Yeah but sitting in the front row isn't (how does a GopherHoler even know this?). The again I used the front row from time to time to make sure I didn't fall asleep.

I see him frequently being able to give us 9-11 pts in 5-10 min a game next year, which will really add some needed offensive punch.

I'm going to have pretty low expectations until I can see him play in person and make my own assessment.

http://247sports.com/Player/Jamir-Harris-86143 - I'm not going to talk myself into why the rankings are wrong, don't matter, etc. There has to be some reason(s) he is in the 250 range.

Top Bottom