Which Remaining Big Ten Teams Are You Cheering For?

GophersFan101

Reaction score
This probably makes me a bad Gopher fan, but I'm Big Ten bobo and will cheer for all of them.

Screw Wisconsin(obviously), Screw Purdue. I am pulling for Michigan, because I've always liked Beilein even back to his WVU teams. But this team definitely has some unlikable players on it(Mo Wagner)

I need Wisconsin and Michigan to win to help ensure I get 6 of the elite eight. Since Duke and Notre Dame let me down.

Michigan primarily, but I'll also support Purdue. Wisconsin can go **** itself from now until forever.

All of them, but with great reluctance in the case of Wisconsin. I want the B1G to demonstrate that it is a strong conference, and that the pundits have been wrong about it.

Support all the B1Gs v other conferences. What's Good for the Brand is Good for us. That being said...go Blue!

Anyone who was at the Gophers game last Thursday would tell you the badgers fans in attendance were openly cheering against the Gophers.

My Personal Rooting Interest:

1. Gophers
2. Remaining B1G Teams other than wisconsin
3. Rest of the field
4. badgers

My Personal Rooting Interest:

1. Gophers
2. Remaining B1G Teams other than wisconsin
3. Rest of the field
4. Zombie Apocalypse
5. badgers

I corrected it for you. :cool:

:clap: thank you for that. How could I forget the zombies?

First and foremost I am a Gopher fan.....then I am a BigTen fan. Go Blue!!

Tough one. I want the conference to do well because it helps the credibility of the conference going forward. But it is really hard to cheer for Wisconsin to win. Would be great for the Big Ten as a whole though to end up with almost half of the elite 8 after everyone talked about how mediocre the league was this year.

That's not Good! :mad:

Sounds like they acted like most of us here regarding rooting against WI, so hard to feel slighted. I'm rooting for both Purdue and Michigan. As much as I also hate sconny, I really have to tip my hat to their BB program. After the seeding with us as a 5 and them as a 8, I cringed reading many people on here taking glee in that. I refused to gloat until we actually went further in the tourney.

On a side note, it's been 17 years without a B1G team as national champs. Are typical B1G teams constructed to get 2 or 3 teams to reach the sweet 16 fairly often and every few years a final 4 team and that's it? In other words, the big, banging, physical style is just not going to win championships? What style do you think Pitino wants to get to in the next couple of years?

Anyone who was at the Gophers game last Thursday would tell you the badgers fans in attendance were openly cheering against the Gophers.

So, every Badger fan was cheering against the Gophers? Every fan base has people who take this stuff way too seriously.

I guess Purdue because they haven't gone further than this since the turn of the century. Their last team to advance to the regional final was led by that fabulous talent and former Wolves bench warmer, Brian Cardinal.

So, every Badger fan was cheering against the Gophers? Every fan base has people who take this stuff way too seriously.

I doubt everyone were but a majority were. Just pointing it out that most Wisconsin fans love seeing us lose. So I will feel the same way about them.

I doubt everyone were but a majority were. Just pointing it out that most Wisconsin fans love seeing us lose. So I will feel the same way about them.

The vast majority! Also a good number would get up to cheer whenever a big play was made against us. I'll cheer for everybody else but screw Wisconsin.

Support all the B1Gs v other conferences. What's Good for the Brand is Good for us. That being said...go Blue!

I'm cheering for all of the B1G's to do well in the tourney's, including Illinois, but if any of the B1G's play each other along the way, I'd cheer first against Wisconsin and then Michigan.

And I'm cheering for anyone that plays UNC. Screw the cheaters.

I'm cheering for all three. As for Wisconsin, of course I'd like the Gophers to beat them, but I don't wish them any ill will. I'd be happy for them to make a deep run in the tournament, and will cheer for them if they do.

My "team" out of the three is Michigan, though. My son is a senior there! Have to cheer for the team that gets my pocketbook's support. :)

Michigan primarily, but I'll also support Purdue. Wisconsin can go **** itself from now until forever.

Duhhhhh, everyone but Sconny, they have the most obnoxious fans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom