2016-2017 Transfer List

There is probably more to this story than we know, but on the surface adding Stockman is a true head scratcher. It will be very sad if this team is battling for a Big 10 title next year and they run short of contributors because there are at least two (Gaston and Matz) and possibly three (Fitzgerald due to injury) players that are non-contributors for the season. It would be different if Stockman looked to be a key contributor in the 2018-19 season.

Maybe he will be? Mbakwe averaged 1.5 points per game at Marquette before transferring here and becoming one of the best players in the Big Ten. Maybe Stockman's lack of production at Louisville has nothing to do with talent and is simply because he is not a great fit in their system. I don't know how good he is, but I think the odds of Rick sending us a player who won't contribute much is really, really low. Why wouldn't he just send him somewhere else? It's not like there is a rule that states if Rick is going to run off one of his players, he HAS to send him here.

Sounds like there's an extremely high probability of Wisconsin hiring an Illinois State asst coach and bringing in McIntosh. Just something I stumbled upon on a Bucks forum I follow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom