Isaiah Washington Named Mr. Basketball New York

Both Harris and Washington are better than McBrayer? What makes you say that?
McBray is a 2d teamer. He's very slight, a mid to poor ball-handler and passer, just an ok shooter. That's why the Gophers got him. Having said all that, he must be a hard worker, he improved a lot from year one to year two.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

McBray is a 2d teamer. He's very slight, a mid to poor ball-handler and passer, just an ok shooter. That's why the Gophers got him. Having said all that, he must be a hard worker, he improved a lot from year one to year two.

He's a little inconsistent but he has good quickness, shoots the ball well, pretty good defensively, not a PG at all and still learning the game and what to do in certain situations but he could be special in the next couple of years.

It's a little hard to take your assessment of a player seriously when you don't know their name. McBrayer shot 42% from 3. That's better than just okay. He also has a really quick first step and is great at getting to the rim and drawing fouls.

It's a little hard to take your assessment of a player seriously when you don't know their name. McBrayer shot 42% from 3. That's better than just okay. He also has a really quick first step and is great at getting to the rim and drawing fouls.
I'm just abbreviating. I know his name. Agreed on shooting. Big improver. Still very slight. 2rpg. Too many turnovers under pressure. His quickness works best against avg teams. Nearly everyone breaks down against good competition. McBrayer does the same. If the Gophers want to improve, he is only a small part of the answer. I coached bb for a long time including DI. Simply, he needs to get a lot stronger and improve his ball-handling.

Both recruits are better right now than guys they'd steal minutes from (Gilbert, McBray). Will they play D is the question? Gophs need perimeter shooters (both) and creation (Jelly)

Haha, neither guy is close to McBrayer right now. Silly talk.

Haha, neither guy is close to McBrayer right now. Silly talk.
Yes, you are correct. They're both carrying much more potential. One of those two kids will start by the beginning of Big Ten. My bet is Harris.

Top Bottom