CBS: Wichita State coach's wife confronted about cursing ("Let's F@&k some S@$T Up")

BleedGopher

Reaction score
CBS: Wichita State coach's wife confronted about cursing ("Let's F@&k some S@$T Up")

per CBS:

The wife of Wichita State head coach Gregg Marshall was asked to leave the lower bowl of Bankers Life Fieldhouse on Sunday afternoon following the Shockers’ loss to No. 2 seed Kentucky in Indianapolis, according to a report from the Associated Press.

Lynn Marshall was reportedly “loudly cursing,” which prompted a call to a police officer who followed her up the steps. She was later ushered back in to watch her husband’s news conference.

Kennedy Hardman, a local reporter for the ABC affiliate WTVQ in Lexington, Kentucky, tweeted about her state of mind to offer up a potential explanation for her behavior.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

http://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...a-state-coachs-wife-confronted-about-cursing/

Go Gophers!!

I can offer up a potential explanation for her behavior, as well:

White Trash.

Not defending her behavior, not offering her an excuse. But, in general nobody puts with more crap than a head coaches wife that goes to games. Very likely not the case in this situation.&#55356;&#57211;

I can offer up a potential explanation for her behavior, as well:

White Trash.

High profile people should not get intoxicated. Ever. It puts them in the news in ways they don't want. Can you imagine the negative recruiting against Marshall and the Shockers?

Nobody ever said that Shocker nation was particularly classy.

Shocking that the wife of a coach who was ejected from an exhibition game in Canada would act in this demeanor. Great impression in front of the Indy locals if Marshall wants to throw his hat in the ring for the Hoosier gig, although I get the since that the IU higher ups want to get away from eccentric personalities.

Top Bottom