Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    Why did CNN, NYT & WaPo run with the story if was obviously fake news?
    The answer seems obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    Three things jump out at me:

1. This type of base corruption is not an outlier, but rather it's the very core of the Democratic Party.

2. Brazile was working for CNN & Spokesperson for the DNC simultaneously, wtf?! Further proof that CNN is nothing more than a propaganda arm of the DNC & was trying to influence the election in favor of Hillary Clinton.

3. Not only did Brazile give Hillary the questions in advance, she also told her what the plants in the audience would look like. This lends credibility to the accusations of other plants at her rallies & town halls. Remember the 15 y/o girl at the town hall in Pennsylvania with the bright pink bow in her hair "chosen at random", who asked about Donald Trump body shaming women & what Hillary would do to undo the damage he's done? Hillary acted like the girl was such a hero for having the courage to ask her that. Turned out the girl was the daughter of a Pennsylvania State Senator/Clinton operative & a child actor. This is not policy, nor politics, it's a carnival scam grown up & turned into blatant propaganda to brainwash voters. Naturally all the key DNC propaganda channels including CNN, NYT & WaPo ran the footage and treated it as an important news story, when it was in fact, fake news.
    I would completely agree with you if I didn't know how you become woefully tone deaf to the Donald antics.

Donna's actions bothers you but the Donald's and Russia's action don't bother you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    Deny, stonewall, old news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Let your outrage flow! No need to contain it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    I would completely agree with you if I didn't know how you become woefully tone deaf to the Donald antics.

Donna's actions bothers you but the Donald's and Russia's action don't bother you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You are the definition of tone deaf when it comes to your sides sporty. Nice deflection.

Quote Originally Posted by BarnBurner View Post
    You are the definition of tone deaf when it comes to your sides sporty. Nice deflection.
    Ladies and gentlemen I offer you the reason why abortions can be a good thing! Barnburner!!!!!

Ladies and gentlemen I offer you the reason why abortions can be a good thing! Barnburner!!!!!

Great guy that sporty.

Thanks for making my point.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Let your outrage flow! No need to contain it.
    I'm not outraged, but it's not old news. I'd be more pissed if I was a Bernie supporter. It's a pretty big deal when someone at CNN cheats to swing a debate.

I'm not outraged, but it's not old news. I'd be more pissed if I was a Bernie supporter. It's a pretty big deal when someone at CNN cheats to swing a debate.
    It's a huge deal and for a multitude of reasons I was disappointed in Donna (personal friend). She was and should have been fired. She may also never regain the trust she lost; although I will say that admitting she lied with compunction is a start.

Now at this point I could make comments about others who have lied but I won't. Why? Because I don't want to be like others; she lied and she was wrong....period. Absolutely a great person....but not this time.

It was absolutely huge deal when she did it but now it's only a foot note because Clinton lost.

Hillary Lost...Fake News.

It's a huge deal and for a multitude of reasons I was disappointed in Donna (personal friend). She was and should have been fired. She may also never regain the trust she lost; although I will say that admitting she lied with compunction is a start.

Now at this point I could make comments about others who have lied but I won't. Why? Because I don't want to be like others; she lied and she was wrong....period. Absolutely a great person....but not this time.

It was absolutely huge deal when she did it but now it's only a foot note because Clinton lost.
    It's not really the lie that is the story. But otherwise, agree.

Personal friend. Your attitudes, bias, and vitriol make more and more sense.

Personal friend. Your attitudes, bias, and vitriol make more and more sense.
    Did you know that suicide is painless?

Did you know that suicide is painless?

And the picture is further defined. Keep digging sporty. Something tells me the lower you go the more comfortable you become.

Take a good look at sporty gh.

And the picture is further defined. Keep digging sporty. Something tells me the lower you go the more comfortable you become.

Take a good look at sporty gh.
    I would be more comfortable if you took me up on my suggestion! Go ahead give it a try.

You know what I would do if I were you (besides offing myself)? I would ignore me. I would choose never to respond to a SF24 post.

(In the voice of a thee year old) See everybody....that's sporty waaaaw, waaaw.

Come on Barnburner; sing with me.

"Through early morning fog I see
    Visions of the things to be
    The pains that are withheld for me
    I realize and I can see

That suicide is painless
    It brings on many changes
    I can take or leave it if I please
    That game of life is hard to play

I'm gonna lose it anyway
    The losing card of some delay
    So this is all I have to say
    That suicide is painless

The sword of time will pierce our skin
    It doesn't hurt when it begins

But as it works its way on in
    The pain grows stronger, watch it burn
    That suicide is painless

And I can take or leave it if I please
    A brave man once requested me
    To answer questions that are key
    Is it to be or not to be

And I replied oh why ask me
    That suicide is painless
    And I can take or leave it if I...

That suicide is painless

That suicide is painless
    And you can do the same thing if you please"

It's not really the lie that is the story. But otherwise, agree.
    I agree; I don't think the story received as much air play as it should have when it was first discovered.

I do think somewhat (I don't buy that fully) of a legitimate argue could be made that was because Trump was shooting himself in the foot with his comments and antics. Also at the end of the day Clinton paid the higher price when Comey reopened the FBI investigation a week or so before the election giving Trumps assertions of crooked Hillary validity.