Gable Steveson Commits to the Gophers!

Johnnyboy18

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Probably the best wrestler in the country right now.

Probably the best wrestler in the country right now.

This the heavy weight from Apple Valley? Guy at the airport was talking about him...

This the heavy weight from Apple Valley? Guy at the airport was talking about him...

Yes, he won the state championship in 10 seconds and can do this:

Wow!! Outside of the men's bb team losing, what a great day!!! Wrestling go into the B1G Conf tourney ranked what? !3th? Come out ranked 10th. Then do great in the tourney, and are 6th right now I think I saw with 1 day left?

And women's Swim and Dive team went into the tourney ranked either 19th or 20th, got a couple 2nd place finishes, and a Winner, and are in a surprising 7th going into the final day?

And now I see we snagged arguably the #1 hwt and possibly the #1 recruit in the nation for the wrestling team?

I just posted somewhere that we are #12 and #14 in the nation for 2018 in men's bb and football.

And even the women's VB team all got leided this weekend. lol. Won all 4 of their sets vs Hawaii, in Hawaii this weekend, and were all given leis after the game, hence, they all got leided? Get it? ha ha ha.

Now I'm not sure if we got revenge on Clarkson or not, my NCAA dot com video feed cut off with 1 minute to go, and I don't want to go look it up, as this way I am guaranteed at least one more half day for sure, of their being 2 time defending Natl Champs. I figure since UW won their game with only 17 seconds left, hopefully the Gophers pulled off a miracle, too?! Or am I being too greedy? I probably am, but oh well.

And the Softball team have outscored their last 4 west coast opponents 38-1, and are now 25-2? Wow. One of those opponents was #23/20 California, too. And there are so many freshman contributing to this year's team success that you gotta feel like our future is not just bright, but WHITE HOT SCORCHING!!!

Lets keep this train a rolling!!! Go Gophers and Row the Boat and Ski-U-Mah!!!

after his quick work at HWT at Daktronics yesterday, can he graduate early and join the program in January?

Tell me more, details on Daktronics?

285 LBS
1st: Gable Steveson (Unattached) DEC Rylee Streifel Minneapolis, MN (University of Minnesota), 14-7

first round beat Nate Rose Gophers 22-7, then pinned Metz from NDSU in 33 seconds, then pinned Jensen from Nebraska at 4:19

Rylee might have been gassed. went extra time to get into the first place match

#2 ranked recruiting class coming in. Congrats to Coach Eggum, coaches Becker Schlatter and Sanders, and the elite 2018 class

Top Bottom