Business Journal: Gophers P.J. Fleck buys new Edina home for $3MM

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per the Business Journal:

Newly hired University of Minnesota football coach P.J. Fleck recently purchased a newly built, one-of-a-kind home in Edina for $3 million, according to state certificate of real estate value.

Designed by Edina-based Carl M. Hansen Co., the house, which sits on a .78-acre lot, features six bedrooms, six bathrooms and is a total of 5,949 square feet. A blending of a traditional European and California styles, the home has large window panels, white-painted interior pillars, an expansive office, a secondary kitchen and bar, a courtyard and an outdoor fireplace.

http://www.bizjournals.com/twinciti...tball-coach-p-j-fleck-buys-newedina-home.html

Go Gophers!!

I don't get that. 0.78 acres? For $3M, I'd rather have 4500 SF and a 1.5-2 acre lot. I couldn't see spending more than $500K on a house with less than an acre.

I don't get that. 0.78 acres? For $3M, I'd rather have 4500 SF and a 1.5-2 acre lot. I couldn't see spending more than $500K on a house with less than an acre.

Have you not bought a house since 1985? Basically the smallest/oldest homes in Edina on small lots go for $500k. .78 acres is a nice size city lot, and they cost a lot in a city like Edina.

Hasn't called a play from scrimmage yet and being second-guessed already

I am really interested in this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would lead to endless arguments about who has to fill up the tank.

PJ: Seriously Richard... take it easy man we'll get there.

Pitino: Yeah well maybe if you had a sense of urgency about bringing offensive linemen your quarterback wouldn't have gotten obliterated last weekend!

PJ: Oh yeah well at least my guys know not to whip it out on camera and share!

Pitino: Hey it a was private video! You of all people shouldn't get all judgy! At least my guys weren't all rapey!

PJ: DAMN IT RICHARD YOU KNOW THAT WAS BEFORE I GOT HERE! PULL OVER RIGHT NOW!

Obviously, he plans to add at least a pool, if not a pond? And evidently he plans to stay at least one year if he's buying a house. #rtb

Have you not bought a house since 1985? Basically the smallest/oldest homes in Edina on small lots go for $500k. .78 acres is a nice size city lot, and they cost a lot in a city like Edina.

It's Edina... and a really nice house.

I get where it is, that wasn't the point. I'm just saying from a personal preference standpoint, I'll take the acreage (more privacy and distance from neighbors) over SF. My business partner just built a $1.2M house, 6000 SF on a .72 acre lot, and I shook my head at that move as well, even in a gated community. I don't like sitting on top of my neighbors, whether it's Edina or Rochester. In addition, more acreage general equals more likelihood for it to appreciate in value. In Fleck's case, I would have paid an extra 20-25% for a little more acreage, that's all. To each his own

He is not moving out to Farmington. It is all about quality not quantity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get where it is, that wasn't the point. I'm just saying from a personal preference standpoint, I'll take the acreage (more privacy and distance from neighbors) over SF. My business partner just built a $1.2M house, 6000 SF on a .72 acre lot, and I shook my head at that move as well, even in a gated community. I don't like sitting on top of my neighbors, whether it's Edina or Rochester. In addition, more acreage general equals more likelihood for it to appreciate in value. In Fleck's case, I would have paid an extra 20-25% for a little more acreage, that's all. To each his own

It's super easy to spend other people's money... ;)

Top Bottom