which tournament will the gophers make next year the Ncaa or Nit

NCAA.

Assuming reasonable health, no serious off court issues, etc they should be able to go 11-2 (or so) in their non-conference and 9-9 in the conference which puts them in.

What do you think OP?

12-1 in non con 13-5 in big ten 2-1 in the BTT 27-7 give us a three seed in the dance. Today doesn't change what's coming

A 4th-or-5th-place finish in the B1G and a #6 seed in the NCAA Tourney.

12-1 in non con 13-5 in big ten 2-1 in the BTT 27-7 give us a three seed in the dance. Today doesn't change what's coming

Agreed. I think you're closer than I am but I was going with minimums. I'd have to look at the schedule.

OP has the best user ever.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

NCAA - come on. Bottom would have to fall out not to make it. They will improve on this year, with more experience and depth at every position. Top 3 finish in Big Ten, with great chance to win it. Top 4 seed in tourney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. I think you're closer than I am but I was going with minimums. I'd have to look at the schedule.

I see us with a total of 28 wins for the year including the Big Ten and NCAA tournaments. We will see several teams in the Big Ten show significant improvement, so it would not surprise me to see our RPI/BPI go up significantly from this season.

Undefeated season and a 1 seed in the ncaa

#coacheslivesmatter

NCAA. 8 seed. Pitino will continue to struggle coaching up players but the talent will bail him out.

Anything is possible with injuries or random off court junk but Gophers should be picked no worse than 3rd in preseason with a reasonable shot at winning the B1G. All starters back is huge when already near the top of a down league.

They are going to have to play in for an 11 seed.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

and on what tv channel I say TBS Or TRUE Tv for the Gophers NCAA Tournament game next year your guesses

NCAA. 8 seed. Pitino will continue to struggle coaching up players but the talent will bail him out.

He didn't seem to struggle with this the past year. Mason, Lynch, McBrayer were all significantly improved. Konate was serviceable in the role Pitino put him, and Coffey and Curry were put in situations to thrive as freshman. That was all pretty positive. Don't know where you get the idea he might struggle to coach up players.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't know where you get the idea he might struggle to coach up players.

On days when certain players aren't scoring at all, they never seem to contribute in other areas. Mason struggled on Thurs. Pitino needs to figure out how to get him to do -something- like lock down D or get a handful of rebounds. My opinion is such that I'm not sure Pitino has the ability to do that yet. Maybe comes with time/experience? I don't know...

Top Bottom