Thanks Players

Awesome job ! Just to put it in perspective, they earned the 3rd best seed for the program since 1979.

Awesome Season Guys!!! Thanks for all of your hard work on/off the court. Minnesota has a great coach, great players and some great new players coming in. Next year will be fun too.

Coffey and Murphy were good no question. I don't know how acknowledging this was a bad performance takes away from the rest of the season or excitement for the next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It doesn't take away from those--nobody said it did. You said it was a bad performance by the entire team, when in reality, many players played well. We just lost a key player on a team with no depth and our most important player unfortunately had a very off game. Either one of those don't happen and we win. Certainly not an embarrassing effort or loss.

It doesn't take away from those--nobody said it did. You said it was a bad performance by the entire team, when in reality, many players played well. We just lost a key player on a team with no depth and our most important player unfortunately had a very off game. Either one of those don't happen and we win. Certainly not an embarrassing effort or loss.

Many players? Other than Murphy and Coffey who played well? I appreciate the positivity. I'm a fairly positive guy myself. But that was a bad performance. Let's put it behind us, and get into next season.

Fun season. Thanks, players and coaches.

Nothing better than exceeding expectations. Great season. The ship is in the right direction.The bandwagon is filling up thanks to the performance of a bunch of guys who worked hard and put a nightmare behind them. Outstanding job!

What a awesome season this was! So much fun to watch this season! Thanks players and coaches!

Many players? Other than Murphy and Coffey who played well? I appreciate the positivity. I'm a fairly positive guy myself. But that was a bad performance. Let's put it behind us, and get into next season.

Curry and McBrayer. Fairly positive guy yourself, huh? Apparently not towards the Gophers. In a thread titled "Thank Players," your positivity really radiated when you thanked them by letting them know none of them showed up for the game and the season ended embarrassingly.

Very unexpected successful season! Still sad Springs got hurt and couldn't finish. Wish he could come back next year!

Much like Springs...I transfered from UW-Milwaukee to U of M-Twin Cities... Glad he could spend a year as a Gopher.

Top Bottom