What one word sums up today's performance?

GoldenAle

Reaction score
I wouldn't go with out coached...this is more on the players IMO. I would choose the word: scared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So many to choose from gutless, clueless, unprepared, out-coached...think I will ride with putrid

Losing Springs affected this team more than we thought.

Leader-less.

Outmatched. Whether it's because of coaching, depth, talent, systems or whatever, MTSU is just a better team.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Losing Springs affected this team more than we thought.

Leader-less.

Yup.

Plus he is the best permimiter defender. Best zone buster.

Plus losing any guy on an already thin team hurts you. Especially when the team has guys with a tendency to get in foul trouble.

**** everyone who posted in this thread with more than 10 minutes left in the game

Have a feeling little Richie is going to be seeing a lot of Zone in the Big Ten next year...Tubby is blushing with how he is having them attack

You cannot say this was a successful year. Getting embarrassed by a lesser foe....and #2, well, he has the right number.

Erratic

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Lol at the regular aholes coming out of the woodwork in this thread.

oops, forgot, not allowed reality on this site. I always forget. How is this a successful season now? Serious question. #2 was so bad today I wonder if he's a fraud as well.

oops, forgot, not allowed reality on this site. I always forget. How is this a successful season now? Serious question. #2 was so bad today I wonder if he's a fraud as well.

The reality is this was a successful season. Seriously how do you call going from an 8 win season to a 5 seed in the Big Dance the following year not a success?

Dude get over they loss so everything sucks.

Four years into a coaching regime they should have much more depth then they do. Very good season - ugly ending

Go back to KFAN.
Oh wait, they hate you there too.

Four years into a coaching regime they should have much more depth then they do. Very good season - ugly ending

Need more players. Hopefully the recruiting keeps getting better.

Top Bottom