NCAA Tournament - First and Second Round Other Games Thread

Stan

Reaction score
Tip off is coming up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Say, just what is that offense that Princeton is running:confused:

UNC Wilmington is housing Virginia early. Someone tell Tony Bennett that the game started at 11:30.

Virginia is upset prone. They don't score well. Always an issue if you face any team, but eventually you'll run into someone you can defend into the ground.

Princeton is fun to watch. Really smart and great ball movement.

UVA looking bad. Hard time scoring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did a bracket where I have all #5's and all #7's winning and advancing so my pool becomes an outlier among the trendy picks of the year.

Jacks giving Gonzaga a run for their money. Basically no chance of an upset, but as an SDSU alumnus it would be fun to see. Go Jacks!

Already two 5 seeds winning. Kind of makes me nervous that the NCAA God's are going to use their one 12 over 5 pick for us this year.

Already two 5 seeds winning. Kind of makes me nervous that the NCAA God's are going to use their one 12 over 5 pick for us this year.

All four 5 seeds won two years ago. 3 of the 4 were power schools over small schools, similar to how it's setup this year.

Butler looks pretty good, seem like a solid team

tmvander, no worries on this one. Power 5 schools do very well in these 12-5 match ups. Most of the 12's that upset someone do so against a highly regarded non power conference schools. Minnesota has the far better players..

Good, no OT in Butler-Winthrop, so our game should start on time. I'm so nervous I can't do a damned thing.

Oh god this is great

What was the Vandy player doing? Wow!!

Ugh that Vandy player is gonna cost me my perfect bracket! So rude!

Northwestern is not better than us. They got a much better draw and won because of a Vandy brain fart. I wonder how many of those thousands of fans in SLC ever saw the inside of Welsh-Ryan when they were students? I'd say less than 5%.

Think about this one...Gophers beat Vandy. MTSU destroyed Vandy. Gophers beat NU on the road. Vandy gets a 9 seed, and gets beat by NU (seems about right). MTSU gets saddled with a 12 seed... Gophers forced to play a team at least 3 seeds too low, and arguably 5 or 6 seeds too low (fair?).

Can't wait to watch Wisconsin's magical run to the Final Four on buzzer beaters each game.

Quinton Hooker (Park Center) and Geno Crandall (DeLaSalle) are probably North Dakota's two best players, playing well against Zona right now.

Wisconsin sucks

Can't wait to watch Wisconsin's magical run to the Final Four on buzzer beaters each game.

We were at the game today. It was unbelievable how classless the Wisconsin fans were. All wearing their ugly red Wisconsin garb and flapping their mouth like a ducks a** . I will never be back in the state of Wisconsin to spend any money. Being in Milwaukee is like being in a time warp and going back into the 70's.

We were at the game today. It was unbelievable how classless the Wisconsin fans were. All wearing their ugly red Wisconsin garb and flapping their mouth like a ducks a** . I will never be back in the state of Wisconsin to spend any money. Being in Milwaukee is like being in a time warp and going back into the 70's.

It's not wonder why they fill the Bank and the Barn. (Hint it's not because they travel well from Wisconsin.)

Dullest first day ever? No upsets except Gophers and not much excitement.

Top Bottom