NCAA Tournament - First and Second Round Other Games Thread

Man, Villanova is getting so hosed these last few minutes.

Two Nova guys gets absolutely hammered on their last two possessions with no calls. I effing hate the Badgers.

Good to see Big Ten represent

Got to cheer for the conference even if it WI

My wife is pissed at my confidence LOL

Simple formula really- Gophers always underachieve and Badgers overachieve, that's it

Their style of play probably kills the tv ratings for college basketball but it always keeps them in the game.

Not surprised Wisky won, it was gonna come down to which team showed up, the team that started the big ten season or the team that ended the big ten season. Looks like it was the team that started the big ten season showed up. At least it's good for the conference right?

Every Wisconsin fan at the Gophers game Thursday in Milwaukee was openly cheering against us.

I will never, ever cheer for them.

wisconsin fans still saying the refs jobbed them all the way until the end on Reddit

Why u say they when everyone knows you're s Badger troll. At least own up to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happ annoys the crap out of me. Just has that look that makes you want to punch him straight in the face.

I agree, but everyone would like to see the Gophers rep at least once unexpectedly, doesn't seem like their system is conducive to making that sort of thing happen.

My wife is pissed at my confidence LOL

Simple formula really- Gophers always underachieve and Badgers overachieve, that's it

Gophers didn't underachieve and the Badgers didn't overachieve this year. Neither team's fault the committee screwed up their seedings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did find it funny when the badgers would complain about Nova hooking them. Dude, Happ is ALWAYS using the hook move to get around players. Shut up and just play the game!

Badgers dodged a bullet with that call on Hayes. Could have been a flagrant easily.

I did find it funny when the badgers would complain about Nova hooking them. Dude, Happ is ALWAYS using the hook move to get around players. Shut up and just play the game!

Nova got away with whatever they wanted all game and the Badgers still overcame it. Maybe one decade a Gopher team will overcome adversity when it matters most.

Villanova you had one job, can't wait to see how Wisconsin wins next weekend, maybe Koening makes 15 3's or Happ chicken wings his away across New York.

I've got Northwestern winning this one in 1 of my brackets. Come on NW and represent the B1G!!

wisconsin fans still saying the refs jobbed them all the way until the end on Reddit

Wisconsin fans on Reddit are the worst, the refs always screw them and nothing but that. If dare say one bad thing about Wisconsin you get downvoted to oblivion.

Wisconsin fans on Reddit are the worst, the refs always screw them and nothing but that. If dare say one bad thing about Wisconsin you get downvoted to oblivion.

So who is right then? Lots of folks in here saying Nova was jobbed, WI fans saying they were jobbed, I don't pay enough attention to decide who is more correct. Seems like if both sides jobbed then it was fair?

Every Wisconsin fan at the Gophers game Thursday in Milwaukee was openly cheering against us.

I will never, ever cheer for them.

I think someone on twitter said " I would cheer for Cold War era USSR over Wisconsin," and I'm inclined to agree.

Something in the back of my head told me there was a chance Wisconsin would win this game, but I figured Nova was more likely. I had Nova losing to Florida in the next round anyway.

God effing dammit now I'm going to be forced to cheer like hell for bleeping Duke and Grayson Allen to stop Wisconsin for the second time in three years. Brutal.

God effing dammit now I'm going to be forced to cheer like hell for bleeping Duke and Grayson Allen to stop Wisconsin for the second time in three years. Brutal.

two tough team...gotta say sconnie if it comes to that...I used to love Duke too when they had laettner, hill, hurley---cockiest sons of bitches out there but they backed it up

two tough team...gotta say sconnie if it comes to that...I used to love Duke too when they had laettner, hill, hurley---cockiest sons of bitches out there but they backed it up

Badgers will get blown out by Duke if it comes to that. Blue Devils can throw three different guys at Happ to foul the crap out of him and force him to the line (where he's not very good) if they have to. Allen, Tatum, Kennard would be far more talent than the Badgers have seen yet this year. Not to mention the Coach K factor. With Nova out I think it's pretty much a cakewalk for Duke into the Final Four. Only team that could challenge them in the East is Virginia who they already beat in Charlottesville this year.

Badgers will get blown out by Duke if it comes to that. Blue Devils can throw three different guys at Happ to foul the crap out of him and force him to the line (where he's not very good) if they have to. Allen, Tatum, Kennard would be far more talent than the Badgers have seen yet this year. Not to mention the Coach K factor. With Nova out I think it's pretty much a cakewalk for Duke into the Final Four. Only team that could challenge them in the East is Virginia who they already beat in Charlottesville this year.

agreedon the above---my post meant to say two tough teams to root for......

Are we just counting out Florida? I have them in my Final Four, so I hope not! I've just seen a few people saying, "Crap, now I have to cheer for Duke," as though Wisconsin is now a shoo-in for the Elite Eight. They still have to win another game before a potential Duke matchup.

I want Northwestern to lose just because of that little obnoxious kid they keep showing.

Are we just counting out Florida? I have them in my Final Four, so I hope not! I've just seen a few people saying, "Crap, now I have to cheer for Duke," as though Wisconsin is now a shoo-in for the Elite Eight. They still have to win another game before a potential Duke matchup.

If it's Virginia instead could you imagine how boring that game would be haha!

Top Bottom