Nolan Edmunds commits to the Gophers!

Some Day...Maybe

Reaction score
Ryan Burns

I can confirm the #Gophers have received a commitment from 2018 Georgia RB @NolanEdmonds22 over Illinois, Cal, Boston College and others.

Edmonds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Nolan!

You should convince your team mates Oyenmwen Uzebou (OT 6' 6" 288 lbs) and Jaycee Horn (CB 6' 0" 174 lbs) to come and join you with the Gophers!

Welcome Nolan!

Congrats Nolan!

You should convince your team mates Oyenmwen Uzebou (OT 6' 6" 288 lbs) and Jaycee Horn (CB 6' 0" 174 lbs) to come and join you with the Gophers!

Terrel Smith has some great teammates as well

Who's going to be the first to mention OP's spelling error in the title?

I love those Georgia RBs! Welcome aboard!

<iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/video/3/5595751/57ec5ad30aff7a9964085a1a' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fb up to #14 and BB at #12. I know this will change and by the time they are both final they both will probably drop, but maybe not? Hopefully not. But for now its kind of nice.

Welcome Nolan to Minnesota!!! Were happy to have you on board with us!

Looks to have some nice size. Also like that he catches the ball out of the backfield. Looks to run out of the gun quite a bit as well. Wonder if that is something Fleck wants to do more

Kind of looks like David Cobb in his highlights. Not too fast but good vision and can run over guys when he needs to.

Who's going to be the first to mention OP's spelling error in the title?

The Wreck of the Edmunds Proclamation.

whomever mentioned Cobb - Cobb was 5'11" 205 coming out of HS and this guy is about the same. He will be a bigger back, seems to have good vision, caught some balls, runs tough although didn't blow me away in that respect quite like Shannon's tape did. Looks like a nice athlete.

Ryan Burns

I can confirm the #Gophers have received a commitment from 2018 Georgia RB @NolanEdmonds22 over Illinois, Cal, Boston College and others.

Edmonds

A little primer for you all:

Edit post>go advanced

You can edit the whole post, including title. Been available since the board opened.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom