Cousin Sal from Jimmy Kimmel Live (Bill Simmons) has MN as lock of first round

Bill Simmons is a kid that used to hang out at The Boston Garden..but I believe in Cousin Sal.

Who is Bill simmons?

Used to work on grantland on espn until he pissed off espn and got fired - wrote great articles about NBA (clever observational stuff) used to be on NBA pre games but I don't watch NBA so much anymore so I don't know what he does now.

He has his own show on HBO now. Any Given Wednesday with Bill Simmons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bill Simmons was the best writer Espn had. But he called them on their bull**** and got canned for it.

The Ringer.com is full of long articles about sports in general. Some good stuff day to day. Also, they do a nice job on movies/music and things like Grantland used to do. I read it every day. Bill Simmons and his staff are pretty good writers.

I was joking. The guy is a ****** with terrible takes and overplayed his hand and got what he deserved. He's mostly irrelevant now that he doesn't have ESPN.com directing traffic to his website.

His "lock" for the first round? Gotta love that. Not sure they'd be my "lock" for the 1st round, but I am growing more and more confident as each hour goes by.

I thought Simmons was supposed to be the GM of the Timberwolves

Top Bottom