How are you watching the Gopher game tomorrow?

• I will be at the game in Milwaukee!

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • I am taking the afternoon off from work and will watching at home

Votes: 32 39.0%
  • I am taking the afternoon off from work and will be at a sports bar

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • I will be at work, watching online, ignoring my boss

Votes: 13 15.9%
  • I will be at work, listening to the radio, ignoring my boss

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will DVR and watch it after work

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Other

Votes: 13 15.9%

• Total voters

Stan

Reaction score

I will be watching it while I'm doing homework. Can't miss this game!

In a prone position, propped up, no work, no boss, no bar, sipping on Spring Grove Soda Pop, and yelling, GO GOPHERS!!! from the White Mountains.

No boss, home brew beer, overlooking my white yard in Elk River.

Taking the afternoon off, picking my son up early from school and watching the game together - exactly what my Dad did with me when we played Kansas State during the day in 1989.

Go Gophers!!

Watching from my favorite couch (taking the afternoon off) - with the HT system on - a few cold ones (thinking Fulton Sweet Child of Vine would be appropriate) with the laptop next to me for stats - hopefully enjoying the outcome with Amir, Dupree, and Nate all have strong games against the zones that MTSU throws at the Gophers.

Leaving school early so I can get home in time to watch the game.

Just don't tell my boss please.

j/k, they won't care.

have taken both Thursday and Friday off the last number of years for the tourney. will either be at home or at a sports watching.

Taking the afternoon off, picking my son up early from school and watching the game together - exactly what my Dad did with me when we played Kansas State during the day in 1989.

Go Gophers!!

:D

I will be working from home, but unfortunately someone scheduled a two-hour meeting from 3:00 - 5:00....which consists of just one attendee, and was scheduled by me.

On my monitor, dual computer monitors ftw!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Go Gophers!!

I'm doing the exact same thing!

have taken both Thursday and Friday off the last number of years for the tourney. will either be at home or at a sports watching.

Same here. Have taken these two days off for the last 10 years and will probably do it for the rest of my life.

From the looks of it, above tree line at the arena.

Somewhere in Raleigh, NC as I get ready for the Wild game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love what Bleed and Rouser are doing. My dad never took me out of school early for a game on TV, but he did take me out of school early to drive to some games. As an adult, those are among the top memories of time spent with my dad as a child.

I will be watching at home...I like being free to swear at the TV if necessary.

I take off Thursday/Friday every year for the tournament! This year is a bonus with the gophers playing. I set up 4 TVs and have my own sports bar with bodies coming and going.

I've got some free time now, gonna enjoy a day of hoops highlighted by a Gopher "upset" victory over MTSU. "And there was much rejoicing". Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have two 75" TVs in my office. Taking the day off so I can watch my team in peace c

Taking tomorrow off and watching with some friends. Hopefully celebrating a Gopher win.

Dad, brother & I are heading to Milwaukee bright and early! Go Gophers!

Wearing my Gopher tie to work today, leaving an hour early and meeting my brother-in-law at our local watering hole (sports bar).

Try to find a stream, but if not listen to the radio broadcast stream. Not much NCAA basketball on here in Brazil.

6:30 arrival at the office, 2:30 departure.

Having a job with flexible hours doesn't suck.

Top Bottom