Obama picks Minnesota over MTSU

Man this is easily his gutsiest bracket. He usually always has every 1 and 2 seed in the elite 8...ditching the president gig has really lightened the guy up i guess.

#ThanksObama

He has a Duke/UNC final, can you imagine the ESPN hype on that one?

I only like this because you knew that Obama, a former president dealing with loads of stuff (I'm sure), had to take some time out of his day to decide if he was going to go with the herd by picking MTSU.

(Or maybe since Minnesota is a liberal state he felt like throwing us a bone)

Both Obama and I have Wisconsin losing in the 1st round.

We are screwed. I recall him picking Hilary and we know how that worked out.

Haha probably true. The only state to vote Mondale in '84.

Obama likes hoops and if he likes MN to win he is going against most of the talking heads. I sure hope he's right but feel if Mason plays his strong game we win.

Man this is easily his gutsiest bracket. He usually always has every 1 and 2 seed in the elite 8...ditching the president gig has really lightened the guy up i guess.

And yet he still only has one upset in the first round that isn't a 9 or 10 seed.

Obama likes hoops and if he likes MN to win he is going against most of the talking heads. I sure hope he's right but feel if Mason plays his strong game we win.

I think Minnesota needs to have their poorest performance of the year in order to lose this one and I also think Politicians have a bias towards states that typically support their party.

Top Bottom