***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS MIDDLE TENNESSEE STATE NCAA TOURNAMENT IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I'm not gonna watch. Seth Greenberg just gave MTSU his lock game of the day. And he threw away the key!! We're doomed! Doomed, I tell you! [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Do they change ref crews between games?

I hope so...TV Teddy doing the Winthrop/Butler game. ****

Why is Doris Burke announcing the Winthrop game? Earlier in week it was posted as Carter Blackburn and Mike gminski.

Does anyone else remember the Gophers during the Tubby era wearing warm ups that just said "Respect" across the front? Might be time to break those out again.

Does anyone else remember the Gophers during the Tubby era wearing warm ups that just said "Respect" across the front? Might be time to break those out again.

Tubby never understood that you earn respect, you don't ask for it. Richie gets it.

Reading the MTSU fan forum, it appears they are concerned about our interior size. Its imperative Reggie stays out of foul trouble. The one thing I don't think MTSU anticipates if the LENGTH of our defenders. Keep the key players out of foul trouble and get SOME contribution from the bench and I think we will be fine.

Yes. There will be different refs

Good. There's been a lot of fouls in the Butler/Winthrop game. 23 fouls in ND/Princeton, 39 in UNCW/UVA, 26 already in this one. More fouls definitely favors MTSU

Please tell me TV Teddy is not reffing our game too

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

TNT crew has Nate as a sophomore (Seth Davis) and while they were talking about Reggie they showed video of Konate. #NoRespect

Who cares about the announcers ? I just turn the sound off and find myself being much less annoyed during the game. The refs are a different story because as mentioned our bigs need to stay out of foul trouble. Go Gophers !

I ended up wandering into a bar that won't be turning on the sound... gopherhole commentary will be essential

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems bizarre hearing them talk about the Gophers as the underdog. Whatever.

"Minnesota is about to try and bust your bracket as the 5 seed tries to upset the 12 seed."

None of that makes any sense!

I'm so nervous I can barely take it! I'll be a nervous wreck the whole game!! :cry:

Akeem tore his ACL? Man, I missed that. I thought it was Achilles.

I love the stutter fake Murphy has developed down low.

MTSU just learned who we are. Now it's time to make sure they don't forget.

Nice way to open the game.
Represent!!!

Top Bottom