***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS MIDDLE TENNESSEE STATE NCAA TOURNAMENT IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

1.) We played a terrible half and are only down 6. So, that's a plus. And Lynch was out for a good portion of the half.
2.) Springs was always our guy who had confidence no matter how the game was going. We are missing that. If he was playing, even with Lynch out, I think we'd be tied. His defense is huge, and he is a threat from the 3, can take it off the dribble... he's been our crutch when things are bad. He would show Mason how he should take over the game, and Mason would feed off that.

I honestly think we have about a 48% chance to win. Credit MTSU for our first half woes. Spotting them 6 points puts us at a disadvantage. Lynch.... stay in the game.

That D is killing us

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Lynch is an absolute moron, he never learns.

Will Lynch make it to the 19 minute mark before picking up his third!

2nd absolutely unnecessary foul. Dumbass.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Let's just run the picket fence up top for 20 seconds up top and then take a wild shot, cool?

Just leave Lynch in there until he fouls out. What's the difference? No sense saving him for the last 4 minutes when we're down 20.

Floodgates open...was a nice run. We are clueless as to how attach a zone...he Mason you know what a drive is?

It was a nice Tournament run for this team..... not.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Feels like we're down by 20

I can't even watch this ****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Worst I have seen Mason all year.

Get Lynch back in there. If he fouls out, he fouls out.

Didn't know the entire team hinged upon one grad transfer player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that was one of the dumbest fouls I've ever seen. What does Lynch not understand about how his stupid fouls kills his team. Pitino has every right to be irate.

Top Bottom