***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS MIDDLE TENNESSEE STATE NCAA TOURNAMENT IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

One team is clearly loose, the other very tight. If that continues, the Gophers cannot win. gotta take it to the hoop and get on a roll

Do we play defense at all??? I couldn't tell, we couldn't even stop a nosebleed right now :mad:

MN guys never show up in the big spots they're needed, dammit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Six isn't a bad deficit for how terribly we played that half.

Looks like the typical Minnesota team in a big game. Some things never change.

Guess the half time deficit.

I would rather play who would win in a foot race Konate or Hurt?

Is our First Team Big 10 Point Guard going to show up today? This Zone offense is making Tubby blush

for being down by 6 at half after playing probably or worst half of basketball isn't too bad.

Just 6. That's a relief, could have been worse. Doesn't feel good though. Hopefully they can relax now and play their game.

Has Pitino ever coached up the kids having a tough game at HT? Like can he get Mason and Dupree to contribute something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything is going wrong. Down by 6.
I'll take it.

Time for Amir Coffey to take charge.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Considering we got nothin' from Mason the first half, we're closer than I thought we'd be.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mason is choking.... He better calm down or else. We have bad shooters, and without Springs... I'm worried. Lynch is such a difference maker, but they will just keep going after him.

Top Bottom