***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS MIDDLE TENNESSEE STATE NCAA TOURNAMENT IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Jacory Williams looks and plays like someone on LSD.

This is why everyone in the country picked them. We are such homers.

If we could have had springs, I don't think this is a close game the other way.
Part of why I'm shocked we weren't a 7 seed.

We are a 7 man team with 3 guys in foul trouble and one guy injured.

This is why everyone in the country picked them. We are such homers.

Really awful game by Mason. Hope he works on his shot over summer. He had way too many poor-shooting games this year. He made up for that in other ways, but simply needs to shoot better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm literally sick and tired of hearing "there is always next year!" no matter what Minnesota sports team it is.

Are you sure you want to call that ref?? You've been ****ing terrible the last couple of minutes..

Okay- I give up the boards killed us.

That is not a motivation T. It is a frustration T.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

That's a my big man just got raked across both arms on a dunk and then you were too old and slow to call my timeout quickly T

I'm literally sick and tired of hearing "there is always next year!" no matter what Minnesota sports team it is.
Minnesota sports fans, choosing optimism as a last resort since 1961.

I guess it's not over till it's over

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Everyone was right. 5th seed is way too low for the Gophers and 11th seed is way too high for Mid Tenn. I'll be staying away from Facebook for a few days as the Wisky and Iowa fans will be posting galore on how they knew the Gophers weren't a 5 seed.

****ing ref goaded him into that T by walking back at Pitino to challenge him.

you've got to be kidding me...you ****ing *******kers...don't call the elbow to coffey but call a bs foul on the guy driving to the basket. sure...

This game is a microcosm of why Minnesota fans are a very negative breed. We know that if we get out hopes up, they will be crushed by a painful loss.

I don't think there's a soul around that thought the Gophers would win it all, but it would have been nice to win game 1.

Hot take.

Gophers should go after Crean. Another one of your hot takes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This game is a microcosm of why Minnesota fans are a very negative breed. We know that if we get out hopes up, they will be crushed by a painful loss.

There's always next year.... or the year after that....

Let's face it with the airborne passes, miss shots, the team being tight, missing Springs, it simply wasn't coming together today. The airborne passes is something out of the blue for me and is disturbing.

Top Bottom