***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS MIDDLE TENNESSEE STATE NCAA TOURNAMENT IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Walters got hosed again for them

I really don't want to hear all the "oh we had a great year" today. The time for that is ahead and no one would deny that fact. Great year regardless.

BUT they were embarrassed today, everyone was looking to this game as a 12-5 seed upset. We had a big chance to show people what we were all about. I felt so good and prideful when it looked so promising at 7-0. This is just a lesson and motivation for next year. Lynch and Mason will have a lot to prove next year.

So did Curry just hit a freshman wall after the Purdue game or what?

The alarming thing is that we are not getting much help in terms of in the front court (next year). Fitzgerald is the only one... we really need Konate to get better.

The alarming thing is that we are not getting much help in terms of in the front court (next year). Fitzgerald is the only one... we really need Konate to get better.

Or for Gaston/Gilbert to transfer.

Let's go! Make them choke on their slipper.

At least Coffey and Jordan showed up. Everybody else, including Mason, should take notes.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Or for Gaston/Gilbert to transfer.

These guys don't quit! Plenty of time!

So youre saying we have. chance!

Amir Coffey, this team is yours to take over.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

The two new guards next year will help the rotation and the shooting. But Konate and Djiedue still tie up two front court scholies. Those will haunt us through their entire 4-year duration. Have we ever been this wrong about two bigs (especially ones that didn't transfer out)?

Here we go. Keep going to the hoop. Coffey by far our best player today.

Coffey trying to take over, which is probably a good thing.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Don't let up Coffey... like your dad said, time to step on some toes!!!

Top Bottom