***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS MIDDLE TENNESSEE STATE NCAA TOURNAMENT IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

So predictably Minnesota to be the sacrificial 5 seed to lose to a 12.

It was very predictable. Still can't figure out why a #5 seed gets a terrible game. Make it an 8/9 game then, give someone else the high seed

Pitino should bench Lynch the rest of the game. Maybe it would help him learn how to play for next year. What a disappointment. The guy is a damn idiot. This loss is 100% on him.

No Show Nate would like rebuttal time to argue his case.

Everyone quit being so negative.

We had an eight game winning streak. We have The Big Ten Coach of the Year. We have the first team Big Ten point guard. We have the Big Ten Defensive Player of the Year. That means we should win this game.

C'mon! Get positive!

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

OK PJ Fleck...please check your elite self out and back to the football board

We were not prepared for this 131 and matchup zone...mason does not have a clue

some are better suited to playing against certain types of defenses. Mason's style is far better against ManD

Everybody! Let's start The Wave!

The NCAA set this up for a strong possibility of a loss in this game. There is no way MT is a 12 seed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is the problem with the 68 team tourney. 12s and lower have to be conference champions from lower level conferences because the lowest major at large has to be an 11

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Do we have one last run in us?

Why aren't we fast breaking?

and as soon as they show, we will.

Everyone quit being so negative.

We had an eight game winning streak. We have The Big Ten Coach of the Year. We have the first team Big Ten point guard. We have the Big Ten Defensive Player of the Year. That means we should win this game.

C'mon! Get positive!

Those blaming the coach for not knowing how to attack the zone need to look at the 1st half. Plenty of open looks. Mason and McBrayer just didn't make them. Coach knows how to attack the zone.

They are likely doing what the Coach told them to do...they have NO CLUE

Completely disagree. Everyone of these guys know what to do. Mason is the straw that stirs the drink and he's a **** show. 2 traveling calls? They knew what was coming. No way were they told to stand around in a zone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Those blaming the coach for not knowing how to attack the zone need to look at the 1st half. Plenty of open looks. Mason and McBrayer just didn't make them. Coach knows how to attack the zone.

u mean the 3's?

Mason looks scared to death out there. Never seen him so tentative.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Your act isn't even remotely clever. The only showing up when there is a loss. Nowhere to be found during the 8 game winning streak.

Exactly ! Predictably negative and boring- go give yourself a big pat on the back.

Everybody! Let's start The Wave!

Your act isn't even remotely clever. The only showing up when there is a loss. Nowhere to be found during the 8 game winning streak.

If they can get to under 10 with 5 minutes to go - maybe a chance here. But it sure doesn't look good. Too quick for us. The zones that they are throwing at us slows the offense down too much to come back.

I'm just getting my positive statistics in during garbage time...

This game is mostly about the ability to hit an open shot. We really aren't a good jump-shooting team. Look at today's stats. We can get hot ocassionally, but this is not one of those occasions. Bummer. Look forward to adding two good shooters next year. Let's celebrate a wonderful season and have a better one next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they can get to under 10 with 5 minutes to go - maybe a chance here. But it sure doesn't look good. Too quick for us. The zones that they are throwing at us slows the offense down too much to come back.

Only way to get them out of the zone is to hit some shots. We don't have any consistent threat outside.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3-16 from three.

MTSU 6-10.

They'll get gazumped in round 2.

Ballgame

Relieved I didn't invest the time or money to watch this abomination in person.

Just wait until next year! We'll be awesome!

Top Bottom