***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS MIDDLE TENNESSEE STATE NCAA TOURNAMENT IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Hey! Quit taking all my negative vibes!

This teams sucks so bad that they have reversed polarity and are blowing chunks.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Lynch should be our 6th man next year. He can't be counted on as a starter.

Curry might be just as dumb as Lynch...the BBall IQ of this team is not elite

Lack of depth absolutely killing us. Losing Springs was the end.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MTSU just a better team. Gophers lack of depth is getting exposed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will never in my life understand what constitutes a foul and what doesn't in the sport of basketball.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

This is embarassing...the Minnesota defense last two games have been a swinging gate

This is what happens when your heart and soul Springs gets hurts really late into the season. Typical Minnesota luck. This looks like the team at the beginning of the year when they were trying to figure **** out. I ****ing hate JaCory Williams..the dude is a ******bag.

Look at the bright side. We don't have to worry about other schools throwing a bunch of cash at Pitino after this embarrassment.

Gophers look like the last place they want to be is playing this game.

How to beat the Gophers.

1. Play Zone Defense.

The End

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I guess this will be our 3rd loss in our final 4 games to finish the season. The 8-game win streak feels a long time ago.

How'd these guys lose 4 games?

why were they a 12 seed? Its rare to see a team do everything right. The word "Cinderella" was just applied to them...uh, Im pretty certain they were favored...that would seem to be opposite a "cinderella"

Top Bottom