***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS MIDDLE TENNESSEE STATE NCAA TOURNAMENT IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

McBrayer and Mason 0-8, MTSU making 9 of last 11 shots, Lynch hasn't been able to play last 8 minutes, and only down by 2. Have to figure if any of those things turn in our favor during the second half we should be okay. Need to figure things out on the defensive end though.

HOLY SMOKES! We have Sharp on the court. I'm not against it......but it's odd timing.

We ain't winning. I hope our two recruits can score. SIGH

Turn it off then. Jeezus H it's not halftime yet. We can win the his. We've beat better than this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We ain't winning this game. SIGH. I hope our two recruits can score.

Wow ! You pack it in during the 1st half of a close game. Most of us expected a close game and very few teams have blown us out this year. I do not get negativity.

Ugh....

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I thought 1500 was supposed to be broadcasting the game?

HOLY SMOKES! We have Sharp on the court. I'm not against it......but it's odd timing.

This half isn't going well, but in range.

From the sound of the announcers, MTSU is dominating everything.

Good heavens nasa....a little early for this.

I know....it's just every dang TIME I ghet excited by our football team and BB team.......I'm very optimistic about the future. Just want some winning right now!

How is that a foul on Konate?!?! If you're gonna call that you better call it on the other side..

We've been saving Gaston all year for this. Light this candle.

We're about to get a heavy dose of Konate.

How TF do we let their players get so close to the basket on their in bounds pass?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Bad-shooting MN has been the story so far. Let's hope that changes in half two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're about to get a heavy dose of Konate.

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/o8VXwSvuLXhM4" width="480" height="268.8" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/ew-disgusted-parks-and-rec-o8VXwSvuLXhM4">via GIPHY</a></p>

Watching NW and I keep seeing the deficit go up, sigh

Irritated that Vegas and just about every prognosticator sees this as going the way they figured

I've never wanted a half to end so badly before. This is getting ugly.

key is that Mason and McBrayer have given almost nothing on the offensive end. Really needed Springs today

Gophers in big trouble

bad call there to our benefit

Guess the media knew we can't shoot......at all. Or play defense apparently.

Top Bottom