Funny tweet by AP Jon in response to MTSU now being favored by 1 point

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Other than the cheaters UCLA, name me a single 4 letter school that is any good?

NMSU, FGCU, SDSU, UNCW, UTEP, UNLV, ETSU???

Now who are the truly great programs?

schools with 2 letters for the most part.

UK, KU, IU & UL.

I didn't include UNC because they are like UCLA, a bunch of cheaters.

potentials to become blue bloods? VU, UW, SU & UC.

For my theory to pan out, MSU has to get caught cheating? lol

And Gopher fans, like myself, have to stop using the "n" in UMn. We need to be UM now that we have RP and hope for future greatness.

So as for our next opponent? 4 letters. So they gotta go down.

And hope BU gets upset in the 1st round? lol

Ok, just having a little fun while waiting for the games to start up.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

This is my favorite quip from the media I've seen this week. The praise being heaped upon MTSU this week or sort of mind-boggling. I mean I get that they are a good team, but it's crazy how quickly the national pundits have completely discarded our accomplishments. Would it have been the same if we were a 7 and they were a 10?

William Hill, MGM have the line -1.5 MTS, never seen this before, could actually bet the Gophers #5 seed money line as a dog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

William Hill, MGM have the line -1.5 MTS, never seen this before, could actually bet the Gophers #5 seed money line as a dog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were three-point favorites as an 11-seed against 6-seed UCLA several years ago.

We were three-point favorites as an 11-seed against 6-seed UCLA several years ago.

They were without Jordan Adams though, who scored about 15-16ppg for them. That was a big reason alot of people picked us to win.

MTSU plays zone, our best zone buster is on crutches...they win a lot of games and have 3 legit scorers.

I don't mind it...its all NCAA madness made for tv bs so who cares.

Just freaking win...which we are not doing so far btw!

Top Bottom