H -Y-P-R-R

hungan1

Reaction score
For the life of me, I can't remember what this acronym stood for in PJF's lexicon.

Does anybody remember?

Given that it is a made-up acronym to get hyprr, my preference would to add "energy" or "enthusiasm" and drop either results or response.

At least that way we get "hyper."

"I'm a hyper hypo. That's why I wear a helmet. My mother's a little overprotective." - Philip, SNL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a video out there where he explains it, I think it was at the coaches convention.

HYPRR is a combination of How, Yours, Process, Response, Response

The How is a combination of Nekton mentality, Prefontaine Pace, and Farmers Alliance.

Nekton mentality is a combination of never full, always attacking, freely floating

Are you with me so far? L. Ron Fleck has closed his practices so he can audit the kids and determine how long till they become Clear. He is a closet Sea Org Operating Thetan, on a mission to free the kids with his Fleckanetics process. Suppressive persons need not apply.

https://www.iasmembership.org/feature/glossary/

HYPRR is a combination of How, Yours, Process, Response, Response

The How is a combination of Nekton mentality, Prefontaine Pace, and Farmers Alliance.

Nekton mentality is a combination of never full, always attacking, freely floating

Are you with me so far? L. Ron Fleck has closed his practices so he can audit the kids and determine how long till they become Clear. He is a closet Sea Org Operating Thetan, on a mission to free the kids with his Fleckanetics process. Suppressive persons need not apply.

https://www.iasmembership.org/feature/glossary/

Huh?

I thought I was truly senile for a second. When I saw Nekton, everything else went blurry. Now, I follow you.

Fleck must have read this thread and felt compelled to answer in video form...

Fleck must have read this thread and felt compelled to answer in video form...

this is fukin hilarious! i hope he wins a dozen big ten titles here, because if he doesn't this is going to be years of memes.

edit: is this real life?

Just wondering, do you draw out the R's? phonetically, is it like, hypurrr...?

I really hope he wins a ton of games.

Me too. Pretty sure he is thinking the same...starting right now. He'll be here for a long time if that happens.

All this stuff becomes background noise if he is successful.

Are you with me so far?
L. Ron Fleck has closed his practices so he can audit the kids and determine how long till they become Clear.
He is a closet Sea Org Operating Thetan, on a mission to free the kids with his Fleckanetics process. Suppressive persons need not apply.

L Ron Fleck [emoji23]

Given that it is a made-up acronym to get hyprr, my preference would to add "energy" or "enthusiasm" and drop either results or response.

At least that way we get "hyper."

Dude! You just don't get it! [emoji849] pfff what the hell man! You either in this boat or not bra! So grab a paddle, sorry an OAR, n get to rowing or get to swimming buddy! (Psst, don't tell anyone... I don't get it either. But I can't swim)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom