Fleck To Hold Clinic at Sanford in May

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per DRGNews.com:

SIOUX FALLS, S.D. – University of Minnesota head football coach PJ Fleck is the featured speaker at the second annual Sanford Premier Football Coaches Clinic on May 20 at the Sanford Pentagon. The University of Minnesota hired Fleck in January after leading Western Michigan to a 13-1 record during the 2016 season and a berth in the Cotton Bowl. Other coaches from Fleck’s staff will speak in breakout sessions during the clinic. The football clinic will also feature speakers from South Dakota State University, North Dakota State University, University of South Dakota, Augustana University and Northern State University. The clinic is from noon – 4 p.m. at the Sanford Pentagon. The cost is $30.

http://www.drgnews.com/fleck-to-hold-clinic-at-sanford-in-may/

Go Gophers!!

Great. That's a good way to build some relationships with out-state and out of state coaches. Now hopefully he does a few of those in Minnesota.

Suck up to T Denny for some coin? Hopefully Fleck can get him to open his wallet to the U.

PJF will cast a wider net so that if a good football player is hiding under a rock somewhere in SD, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota, he will hear about PJF and his brand.

Maybe he can smooth over relationships with T Denny.

We are definitely going to do some more bumping up against NE's traditional recruiting areas, so good for him. Once we get some separation from NDSU, hope we'll start pulling better from ND, too.

Yeah, Nebraska dominate almost unopposed in their backyard. It is high time we give them a run for their money and Sanford's.

T denny wants his hands medical school and the state does not want to open the door for an out state organization.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It's a little more complicated than that. "Donor" should be rabbit-eared in regards to T. Denny. It's bizness.

Just like it was business for TCF. Throw a little money at the U and thereby ensure they get to keep the exclusive deal with the U cards. Would be curious to know how much TCF has made off of U students in the 20 plus years they have had this exclusive deal.

Just like it was business for TCF. Throw a little money at the U and thereby ensure they get to keep the exclusive deal with the U cards. Would be curious to know how much TCF has made off of U students in the 20 plus years they have had this exclusive deal.

My understanding is he wanted his hands in the hospital/medical school, not just a sponsorship deal for his morally questionable lending business.

My understanding is he wanted his hands in the hospital/medical school, not just a sponsorship deal for his morally questionable lending business.

For TCF Bank Stadium it was just that he wasn't really donating enough to justify naming the stadium after him. Didn't he want to get it for like $3 million or something like that? I remember thinking if he could get the whole stadium for that I should be able to get the "Lakeville Goldy Hot Dog Stand" for like a couple grand. Granted, I would have been pissed when they didn't have cash registers... :)

For the Athlete's Village that happened right after the legislature wouldn't let the U merge w/ Sanford Health. Even though Denny himself has no stake in Sanford Health, he has made substantial donations (thus the name) and was disappointed that the decision was made and thus cooled on donating to the U. He would have had no actual say in anything health related as he's not involved in the company.

He has donated since. He made a "substantial donation" and they named the Hall of Fame after him.

He's an alum with a pile of cash. PJ Fleck should be on him like stink on sh!t.

Top Bottom