A possible explanation as to why there is anti PJF commentary

Another guy came in with the same type of schtick decades ago, it didn't work out, you''ll remember him as Wacker, wait and see for me.
I wasn't with the Gophers, but Les Steckel with the Vikings, comes to mind.

Another guy came in with the same type of schtick decades ago, it didn't work out, you''ll remember him as Wacker, wait and see for me.

Wacker's approach heavily featured self-deprecation.

Obviously, any enthusiastic coach is either Brewster or Wacker.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Yeah, anyone who's positive all the time is inately anti-Minnesotan and should not be trusted. Anyone who likes a Minnesota football coach is not a "realist".

Yeah, anyone who's positive all the time is inately anti-Minnesotan and should not be trusted. Anyone who likes a Minnesota football coach is not a "realist".

I'm not convinced there is anyone on this site that doesn't like PJF. People keep saying it, but I don't see it. I see some that don't like him <I>enough </I>for the Flecksters, but that's about it. Carry on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of us are even old enough to remember the Lou Hoax era.

I'm not convinced there is anyone on this site that doesn't like PJF. People keep saying it, but I don't see it. I see some that don't like him <I>enough </I>for the Flecksters, but that's about it. Carry on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With posts like this, you are liable to get on highwayman's ignore list. You should be so lucky.

With posts like this, you are liable to get on highwayman's ignore list. You should be so lucky.

I miss that thread where folks got called out for supporting TC, and then one for not supporting him.

mccarthyism-3.jpg

I wasn't with the Gophers, but Les Steckel with the Vikings, comes to mind.

Nobody will ever outdo Les Steckel. To motivate players Greg Coleman indicated that Les Steckle brought his baby's diaper to camp and ate the poop out of the diaper. Beyond crazy Steckle was.

Nobody will ever outdo Les Steckel. To motivate players Greg Coleman indicated that Les Steckle brought his baby's diaper to camp and ate the poop out of the diaper. Beyond crazy Steckle was.

The Donner Party (sometimes called the Donner-Reed Party) was a group of American pioneers led by George Donner and James F. Reed who set out for California in a wagon train in May 1846. They were delayed by a series of mishaps and mistakes, and spent the winter of 1846–47 snowbound in the Sierra Nevada. Some of the pioneers resorted to cannibalism to survive.

Puts Steckle in perspective. :cool:

Top Bottom