OT. Will we see Dances4Raiders?

STPGopher

Reaction score
For anyone that has posted on both the football and basketball boards, you may remember Dances4Raiders. She posted some classic threads warning us about the greatness that is MTSU highlighted by MTSU's ability to deal with always above average humidity. I hope this poster comes back to give us the 411 on MTSU.

Relevant?

In a Polar bears with knives kind of way! That is a Mississippi State(NIT opponent) fan reference if you didnt catch it. Obviously Dances4Raiders was an over the top MTSU fan. It was just funny that is all.

For anyone that has posted on both the football and basketball boards, you may remember Dances4Raiders. She posted some classic threads warning us about the greatness that is MTSU highlighted by MTSU's ability to deal with always above average humidity. I hope this poster comes back to give us the 411 on MTSU.

Ha!!

In a Polar bears with knives kind of way! That is a Mississippi State(NIT opponent) fan reference if you didnt catch it. Obviously Dances4Raiders was an over the top MTSU fan. It was just funny that is all.

I believe it was Southern Miss, not Mississippi State.

I believe it was Southern Miss, not Mississippi State.
Dang, I believe you are correct. I smile every time i see the poster with the avatar of a polar bear with a gopher hat and a knife.:D

Top Bottom