Gopher Badger seeds

gopherdiehard

Reaction score
Badger d bags are pissed they are an 8.. they don't get head to head doesn't matter.. we have 2 more top 50 wins 3 of which are road wins they have 1 top 50 road win we have the number 20 rpi and I think 21 Sos id like to hear an argument as to why they should be higher than us based on overall body of work..

I took a peek at buckeyville. Boy those badger fans are a classy group.

I took a peek at buckeyville. Boy those badger fans are a classy group.

On a thread that starts with "Badger D bags" this comment is a bit ironic. Honestly, who cares what they think?

I say who cares. Let them deal with their bracket and let us focus on ours. Who knows, Minnesota vs Wisky National Title game?!?!

They're better than us in Kenpom, which is probably a better metric. I don't think a 5 seed is ridiculous for us, probably the upper end of what we could reasonably hope for, especially in Milwaukee, but I don't think anyone saw Wisconsin as an 8. They're still somewhat lacking in quality wins. I think we're their best wins. They lost to Purdue, Creighton, UNC, MSU, Michigan twice, Northwestern at home. Syracuse, Georgetown, and Oklahoma were no good this year. After us, their best wins are probably Maryland, vs. Northwestern, and @Marquette. In fact I think we're their only top 50 road win.

UT Arlington, Arkansas, and Vandy all ended up as top 50 wins, along with @Purdue, @Northwestern, Michigan, and @Maryland. MSU is RPI #51.

On a thread that starts with "Badger D bags" this comment is a bit ironic. Honestly, who cares what they think?

It's a tempest of salt and rage over there right now.

Top Bottom