Game time vs MTSU?

Twinsfan007

Reaction score
UPDATED: Gopher/Middle Tennessee State Game Time is Approximately 3pm

Hopefully it's at night. I've got class until 1.

What time is the game vs MTSU? I am trying to figure out what session to buy tickets for in Milwaukee.

Don't think they announce that until tomorrow.

It is definitely Thursday, no idea on the time though.

When they win Thursday, game time for Sat. won't be announced until later Thursday night after all the Thursday games are complete.

Times and TV networks will come out in the next few hours here. Thursday in Milwaukee will have:
#4 Purdue vs. #13 Vermont
#5 Iowa State vs. #12 Nevada

#4 Butler vs. #13 Winthrop
#5 Minnesota vs. #12 Middle Tennessee State

One of those groupings will be afternoon and the other night.

Earliest possible game is 11 CST, right?

Times and TV networks will come out in the next few hours here. Thursday in Milwaukee will have:
#4 Purdue vs. #13 Vermont
#5 Iowa State vs. #12 Nevada

#4 Butler vs. #13 Winthrop
#5 Minnesota vs. #12 Middle Tennessee State

One of those groupings will be afternoon and the other night.

The Iowa State-Nevada game should be very good. Hopefully ours is as well.

Earliest possible game is 11 CST, right?
Yes earliest I think is actually 11:15 tip but I think Buffalo is also a site on that Thursday so I would think the first game to start would be that east coast game. I think last year game times for the first wave were 11:15, 11:40, 12:30, and 1:00. 2nd wave roughly 1:45, 2:10, 3:00, and 3:30. Night games 5:50, 6:10, 6:20, and 6:30. Last wave roughly 8:20, 8:40, 8:50, and 9:00.

It might also mean to get the Nevada viewers they would put that at night, pushing the Gophers to the day slot.

I don't think they take that into account. West coast teams get early games all the time.

Can someone tell me how to buy tickets through the NCAA site and not the Gophers site? Do I have to wait for times to come out to know sessions?

Sounds like 3pm game? Grrr nm, just another Twitter speculator

I thinks it's really weird that they put groups from two different regions at the same location.

Where are you hearing this? There are 4 games in Milwaukee that day. 3pm seems really unlikely if there's a day session and an evening session.

Was reading feeds on Twitter, was someone taking a guess to be 3pm EST. It was to be disregarded.

Look like it official. 3 pm central tip or 30 minutes after the Butler game.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Ugh. That is probably the worst possible time for me.

I was wrong. I assumed they totally clear out the arena between sessions. Is that not the case? Purdue tip is 6:27.

Darn it! I had a meeting scheduled starting at 2:00 on Thursday that would last the rest of the day.

Aaaand...that meeting got cancelled last Friday. Perfect.

Top Bottom