The Sports Huddle and P.J. Fleck . . .

DL65

Reaction score
Dave Mona said coach Fleck is out of town and is not available for this week's program.

I have a family commitment next weekend, so I won't be posting a recap of Fleck's Sports Huddle appearance. Hopefully short ornery norwegian (SON) will be able to cover the Fleck segment.

Go Gophers!!

Dave Mona said coach Fleck is out of town and is not available for this week's program.

I have a family commitment next weekend, so I won't be posting a recap of Fleck's Sports Huddle appearance. Hopefully short ornery norwegian (SON) will be able to cover the Fleck segment.

Go Gophers!!

Hopefully he won't get lefse on it

Come on SON no lefsa, PBR or is it Grain Belt? I really appreciate your efforts. Out here in the boondocks, no radio coverage but great icefishing and a couple of Miller Lites.

Come on SON no lefsa, PBR or is it Grain Belt? I really appreciate your efforts. Out here in the boondocks, no radio coverage but great icefishing and a couple of Miller Lites.

LEFSE. Flatbread of the gods. Butter. Sugar. Roll.

You got it wrong. It is LEFSE, butter, sugar, cinnamon, LEFSE, butter, sugar, cinnamon, then roll!!!

Yep! That's the ticket.

Just don't put any lutefisk on it like my Mother-in-law!! Yuk!

I'm a purist - Lefse and Butter (only). Also put only Butter on my Lutefisk (hiding it in the mashed potatoes is for sissies).

You got it wrong. It is LEFSE, butter, sugar, cinnamon, LEFSE, butter, sugar, cinnamon, then roll!!!

LEFSE. Flatbread of the gods. Butter. Sugar. Roll.

You guys all got it wrong. You put everything in there, turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, etc and then roll. Like a Thanksgiving burrito.

I wish Sid and Mona would leave the guy alone on Sundays.

Rude and inconsiderate.

He's got a wife and a bunch of kids. Sometimes in custody cases, weekends are even more important for visiting.

Also, sounds like spirituality is important to him. Let him enjoy his family time.

I wish Sid and Mona would leave the guy alone on Sundays.

Rude and inconsiderate.

He's got a wife and a bunch of kids. Sometimes in custody cases, weekends are even more important for visiting.

Also, sounds like spirituality is important to him. Let him enjoy his family time.

once a month in the offseason would be fine. it's the same 5-6 questions every time anyways.

OK. I'll make a point to listen and take notes on Sunday.

At least I won't be shoveling 8+ inches of snow like I had to do this Sunday. Plus lose an hour on Daylight Saving. Not Fair.

And the best lefse comes from Norseland Lefse in Rushford, MN.

Nonsense. It's Butter and Salsa, then roll. Sure hope my Grandma Kulseth didn't read this.

once a month in the off season would be fine. it's the same 5-6 questions every time anyways.

I wish that the WCCO folks would get this. Seems like he does always ask the same questions. For some reason they don't analyze the program from week to week as to how to make it better etc. I'd like to see upper class-men on the show in the off season, perhaps some assistant coaches etc.

I wish that the WCCO folks would get this. Seems like he does always ask the same questions. For some reason they don't analyze the program from week to week as to how to make it better etc. I'd like to see upper class-men on the show in the off season, perhaps some assistant coaches etc.

I'm thinking having GHers on in the offseason would be a good listen as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GH forum paranoia would be kinda fun.... also the endless rumors from nowhere.

Not a bad idea. Many of the experts are right here on this board.

Seriously - I think most of the people on this board could ask better questions than Sid (or Max). probably get more into the X's and O's, break down more offensive and defensive schemes, talk recruiting philosophy.

Top Bottom