Curry needs to finish

brucekaupa

**** Commander
Reaction score
The rim hates Curry.

Curry needs to show that rim who is boss.

Agreed. He plays too nice. He needs an edge to him, like Murphy does at times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Said the same thing. Curry is talented and useful but he lacked confidence today. Hurt currently has the same issue.

Hopefully he doesn't have the most devastating of big man diseases, a serious case of Elliott Eliason-itis. Suggested treatment is daily film study, featuring Trevor Mbakwe, Rodney Williams, and Jordan Murphy.

Strength training will do wonders for his game: more explosiveness and really attacking the rim will help his finishing.

He blows too many lay ups. Needs to get in the weight room and add 20 pounds of "in your face" and then get dumped by his girlfriend, called ugly by his mom and told he has a tiny pepe by his team mates so he will play mean and nasty.

Said the same thing. Curry is talented and useful but he lacked confidence today. Hurt currently has the same issue.

Curry's affliction is the medical equivalent of the common cold, Mr Hurt's is the Ebola virus. That young man needs to get some confidence in his game and get a mean streak.

Hopefully he doesn't have the most devastating of big man diseases, a serious case of Elliott Eliason-itis. Suggested treatment is daily film study, featuring Trevor Mbakwe, Rodney Williams, and Jordan Murphy.
Keep Williams out of the conversation. It will ruin Curry for life. [emoji41]

Top Bottom